Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:5.173
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 42 | 43 | 44 |
| 46 | 47 | 48 | ... 979  >  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroBougainville MoA illegal, says Semoso

19.05.08 11:19
http://www.thenational.com.pg/051908/nation19.php

Invincible Deal illegal!!!

Das ist schon irre.Da versucht Kabui gegen den heftigsten Wiederstand der Landeigner Invincible Miningrechte etc. zuzuschustern,während auf der anderen Seite BOC,komplett auf einer Linie mit den Panguna Landowners vom ABG (noch) nicht beachtet wird.Mal sehen wie lange Kabui diese Situation noch durchhalten kann/wird ;-))))))))))))))))))

Bougainville MoA illegal, says Semoso

Bougainville Regional MP Fidelis Semoso has described the recent MoA signed between the Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG) and BRDC (Bougainville Resources Development Corporation) as illegal and unconstitutional.
Mr Semoso told Parliament during grievances debate last Friday that pressure is mounting among chiefs and resource owners on Bougainville, who are questioning the context of the agreement.
Mr Semoso said according to copies of agreement being circulated, page 5 of the six- page agreement titled “The Sunset Clause”is questionable.
He urged ABG to tell the people of Bougainville the reasons behind the “Sunset Clause’ and who will benefit from it.
Mr Semoso added that the Bougainville House of Representatives have not been made aware of the agreement.
He said that page 5 of the agreement known as the “Sunset Clause” is missing
He said in the absence of the National Government granting full transfer of powers to ABG it had no authority to go ahead with the signing of the agreement.
Mr Semoso said according to the Bougainville Peace Agreement, ABG must consult with the National Government on such agreements of national importance.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroDie Antworten von Peter Taylor auf die 22 von den

19.05.08 13:56
ESBC gestellten Fragen zur HV sind heute schriftlich eingegangen.

Die ESBC Mitglieder sollten sie schon in ihrer Mailbox haben. ;-)))))  

382 Postings, 6338 Tage centwatchMachbarkeitsstudie ohne Zugang?

19.05.08 14:01
Wie erstellt BOC denn eigentlich eine Machbarkeitsstudie ohne Zugang zur Mine zu haben? Sicherlich haben Sie noch jede Menge historischer Daten aber eine Besichtigung vor Ort erscheint doch unabdingbar, oder? Oder schwingt mit der Ankündigung die Studie bis August fertig zu haben zwischen den Zeilen durch, dass man grünes Licht hat die Mine zu besichtigen?  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekro@centwatch

20.05.08 06:18
Ich habe den von Clive gedrehten Film über die Pangunamine an Peter Taylor übergeben.BOC ist also über den aktuellen Zustand der Mine genauestens informiert.
Bei einem Neu Invest von 1-1,5 Mia AUD geht man davon aus dass alles ausser Zugangsstrasse,Hafen u. Airport neu installiert werden muss.Wenn dann z.B. die Pipeline zum Hafen noch intakt ist kann man das als angenehme überraschung verbuchen.
Benn erst die Umfrage unter den 510 Panguna Leaseholdes abgeschlossen ist,sollte es auch von ABG Seite zu dem von den Landeignern geforderten "mooving foreward" kommen.Das dass vor Ende August geschieht,davon gehe ich aus.

Boug hat's auch bitter nötig wie man hier wieder mal unschwer feststellen kann.

http://www.thenational.com.pg/052008/nation40.php

Dearth of medical supplies hits Buka General Hospital
THE Buka General Hospital in the Autonomous Bougainville Region has been hit hard with shortage of medical supplies over the last six months.
Hospital chief executive officer Dr Cyril Imako said it had been facing a shortage of medical drugs and their supplies also took too long to reach them from the area store in Rabaul, East New Britain.
“This problem is not only confined to the Buka General Hospital but to all other hospitals nationwide,” Dr Imako said.
He said basic antibiotic drugs such as anti-malarial tablets, amoxicillin, clorophnotol, flucoloxcilline and many more were running out of stock very fast.
Dr Imako said they only had supplies that would last for two weeks.
He said most times the hospital bought antibiotics from local suppliers and City Pharmacy in the region.
He said the hospital has no permanent surgeon for major operations.

VOL in AU immerhin knapp 100K heute ;-)))  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroNeues (überarbeitetes) Landowners Proposal online

20.05.08 08:20

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroESBC: Call for Help for Buka Hospital.

20.05.08 09:37
ESBC: Call for Help for Buka Hospital.

On Tuesday the European Shareholders of Bougainville Copper Ltd (ESCB) wrote a letter to Peter Taylor chairman of BCL asking him for help for the Buka hospital that risks of running out on important medicines the next days. ESBC President Axel G. Sturm who recently visited PNG declared in Bangkok: “We do not want that there will be another more deaths on Bougainville as there were in the years following up the so called Bougainville crises. Therefore, the ESBC appeal to the members of the board of BCL to investigate if there is a possibility for Bougainville Copper Ltd. or the Bougainville Copper Foundation to provide help in this situation. It is not acceptable that in a modern world people must die because of absence of cheap basic drugs like antibiotics etc. We would appreciate very much if the board would find a solution for this dangerous situation. The ESBC would welcome if a major part of the dividends that are not paid to the shareholders could be used for that purpose.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroPresident seeks to broaden reconciliation talks

20.05.08 14:40
http://www.rnzi.com/pages/news.php?op=read&id=39823

So langsam schnallt's sogar Kabui ;-))))))))))))

Bougainville President seeks to broaden reconciliation talks

Posted at 22:29 on 18 May, 2008 UTC

The President of the autonomous Papua New Guinea province of Bougainville, Joseph Kabui, says he wants to hold reconciliations with all the parties to the civil war which tore the province apart in the 1990s, including the Australian Government.

Reconciliations within Bougainville have been occurring for some years but Mr Kabui says it is time to reach out beyond the province.

He began by meeting with Sir Julius Chan, who was the PNG Prime Minister at the time attempts were being made to bring in the Sandline mercenaries.

“There is also going to be a time that reconciliation will also have to take place between the security force and the former combatants. And finally, I envisage that the day is going to come when we will have to look at having reconciliations with the Australian Government, because the war over the Panguna mine was, in one way, Australia’s proxy war on Bougainville.”  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroEnvironment key to B ville future

21.05.08 05:32
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20080521/wehome.htm

Environment key to B’ville future

A WEEK-long para-legal training on environmental issues held at the Tsiroge conference centre in Bougainville revealed damages caused by mining, oil palm and logging to the environment.
The training was organised by Tulele Peisa Inc and facilitated by Centre for Environmental Law and Community Rights Inc.
Mining, oil palm and logging industries pose a major threat to the lives of Bougainvilleans.
Environmental impact issues identified included depletion of flora and fauna, soil erosion, chemical pollution and exploitation of marine life if seabed mining is allowed.
Bougainville has the opportunity to learn from the past mistakes of large scale resource extraction and proper consultation is needed for any mining, logging and oil palm operations.
“As custodians of the land, we have the right to protect our environment for the future generations,” said Rosemarie Dikaung, a woman leader and representative of the Bougainville Environment and Conservation Foundation.
Meanwhile, the training was aimed at educating young people about environmental laws covering mining, forestry and land. With knowledge gained from the training, youths have the skills to better organise and inform their communities about land rights and environmental issues.
“ I am now confident and know that I have the right to represent my community,” said Jude Vanahe from the Tinputz Youth for Relocation organisation.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroKabui on ABC News ?

21.05.08 09:20
I just thought the forum should know President Kabui’s stand on BRDC – in an interview with the media in Buka today – included in the media rounds – was ABC correspondent Steve Marshall so those in Australia –look out for that this afternoon on ABC news (I guess)

Mr Kabui yesterday maintained his stand that BRDC is the best deal ever for Bougainville and that critics should wait after 5 years to see the good side of the deal.

“In the past foreigners controlled everything, now we want to put Bougainvilleans in the driver’s seat so that they can become millionaires in their homeland instead of being mere spectators,” Mr Kabui said yesterday. ……

328 Postings, 6331 Tage kjensw.

21.05.08 15:42
was soll denn diese aussage schon wieder bedeuten ?  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroBougainville wants BCL back ;-))))))))))))))))))))

22.05.08 09:35
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20080522/thhome.htm

Eine klare Aussage,besser könnte das Statement der Landeigner wohl nicht sein.Kurzfristig wird das ABG nicht darum herumkommen seine Zustimmung zu dieser Forderung zu geben,zumal PNG und Puka Temu,PNG Mining Minister auf Seiten der Landowners stehen.

Bougainville wants BCL back

RESOURCE owners from the Wakunai and Tinputz areas of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville have demanded President Joseph Kabui allow Bougainville Copper Limited (BCL) back and forget about starting new mines.
Member for Rau constituency Thomas Keriri spoke on behalf of his people from in Wakunai that BCL was needed back on Bougainville because the company had to pay for the damages it caused on the island.
Mr Kabui and his team comprising ABG and BRDC officials met with the resources owners on Tuesday at Tinputz Station.
On several occasions the speakers were shouted down by the resource owners who asked the president to explain who was behind BRDC.
Meanwhile, Member for Baubake constituency, South Bougainville, Thomas Lugabai yesterday called on Mr Kabui to explain to the people of Bougainville why the Bougainville Executive Council (BEC) entered into an agreement with a foreign company without proper authorisation of the Bougainville House of Representative and more importantly without consultation with the people of Bougainville.
“Despite attempts by the president to justify BRDC as a local company, the fact remains clear that any investor with more than 51 per cent foreign shareholding is foreign therefore BRDC is foreign-owned with 75 per cent of which belongs to Canadian company, Invincible,” Mr Lugabai said. He challenged Mr Kabui and members of the BEC to make public the BRDC agreement so more people, particularly educated Bougainvilleans and members of the civil society as well as other Papua New Guineans, could be involved in the discussion of the agreement.
In addition, chiefs from the region should be told why they were not consulted over the issue and also make public any analysis of the likely costs and benefits of the agreement to Bougainville, taking account of the anticipated income of BRDC and its likely tax payable to the ABG.
Mr Kabui yesterday maintained his stand that BRDC was the best deal ever for Bougainville and that critics should wait after five years to see the good side of the deal.
“In the past foreigners controlled everything, now we want to put Bougainvilleans in the driver’s seat so that they can become millionaires in their homeland instead of being mere spectators,” Mr Kabui said yesterday.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekro@kjensw

22.05.08 10:38
Da geht es um den von Kabui eingefädelten Deal mit Invincible Resources,gegen den die überwàltigende Mehrheit der Bougainviller ist.

Hier ein Kommentar dazu aus der Diskussion der B'viller

Its about time that we had someone speak out for the general population, who have been kept in the dark about this stupid deal. Post the response please mod!

Also tell Thomas that I support his commens, as reported (PC 22/5/08) about the meeting at Tinputz.

If el prez thinks that 30% is a great deal and equal to putting people in the drivers seat, then not only can the prez not lead, he can't add as well!! He may be in the drivers seat in a car heading straight for the cliff's edge!! He might know Invincible, but does he know the contributors to the Firebird hedgefund??

Cheers  

177 Postings, 6263 Tage joeboallgemein

22.05.08 20:17
mich würde doch einmal interessieren, ob es Konzepte gibt, von denen alle Bougainviller profitieren,

das war auch immer der Hintergrund meiner gelegentlichen Kritik an dem (den) ESBC,
natürlich ist es einfach mit denjenigen (Landownern) zu sprechen, die von einer Wiedereröffnung profitieren,  deren Zustimmung ist man sicher gewiss,

aber was ist mit den Gegnern,
und vor allem mit den gar nicht beteiligten Einwohnern,
die Hoffnung, dem ABG einen erklecklichen Teil der Profite zuzuschieben, um sie damit zu unterstützen, kann man wohl getrost vergessen, viel wird da wohl nicht ankommen …  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekro Pres Kabui dreams

23.05.08 07:10
Oh, and on the subject of Invincible - let me re-iterate this. Lyndsay
Semple, the CEO, known track record of 4 failed companies delisted for
non compliance with government reporting requirements. His remaining
company running at a "loss" for almost it's complete life. This is the
same person that the Government is relying upon to provide a) a stock
exchange b) a commercial bank, d) a fishing industry and so on - Zero,
nada, zilch, nogat demonstrable experience on any of these issues, yet
they have been given "Carte Blanche".

It is also interesting to note, that even though there is now a
spokesperson (albeit semiofficial) for the BEC/ABG in the forum, there
has been a dearth of comment from this source. No openness in the
details of any of these "dealings", no justification for what can only
be considered illegal (and immoral) business activities. INterested
readers are waiting for truth, not the ramblings of Pres Kabui dreams.

@joebo

Wenn das Landowners Proposal 1:1 umgesetzt wird profitieren alle davon.;-))))))))))  

328 Postings, 6331 Tage kjenswinvincible

23.05.08 15:20

man koennte doch auch mal invincible kontaktieren/anschreiben und statements in bezug auf boc einhohlen. koennten uns dann zusammen hier im forum drueber lustig machen.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroBville Copper Study On Mine Restart Due August ;-)

24.05.08 04:45
http://www.pacificmagazine.net/news/2008/05/22/...-restart-due-august

Bougainville Copper Study On Mine Restart Due August

he world’s former biggest copper mine, Bougainville Copper Ltd (BCL) looks to be making a come back, with Chairman this month telling shareholders that “the company is better positioned now than at any time in the past 19 years to make a return to active exploration and profitable mining on Bougainville, for the benefit of all stakeholders,”
Vice-chairman of Panguna landowners, Chris Damana has told Pacific Magazine that they fully support the re-opening of the Panguna mine after studies are completed. “We are content with the way negotiations are going on and we fully support the initiative taken by BCL to restart the mine,” Damana says.

The company’s Panguna mine was closed on the 15th of May 1989 by insurgents. BCL is owned 53.58 percent by Rio Tinto Limited. The Papua New Guinea Government owns 19.06 percent while public shareholders hold the remaining 27.36 percent of the share capital.
In a prepared statement Taylor noted that copper prices have surged almost threefold and gold has more than doubled and Rio Tinto is expected to finish the study into restarting the mine on the island of Bougainville in August this year. The Chairman further added: “There are many challenges in re-opening the mine, but there is also a confluence of factors today which the board considers to be favorable.
“World demand for copper, particularly in China, has created an unprecedented opportunity for Bougainville to kick start its economic growth through mineral resource development.''
The company’s financial results for the year ended 31st December 2007 showed net profit of K3.6 million (US$1.31 million) compared with K3.7 million (US$1.34 million) the previous year. Capital growth of K22 million (US$ 8.01 million) which together with the net profit equates to a seven percent increase in shareholder funds. According to Taylor, discussions and negotiations are currently underway between the Autonomous Bougainville Government and the National Government for BCL to regain access to the mine site. Taylor said Rio Tinto’s study to re-open the mine will see an annual production of 20 to 50 million metric tons of ore annually from the remaining ore in 1989 which is estimated at 691 million tons at 0.4 percent copper and 0.47 grams per ton of gold.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroI refer to this report that you sent me.

24.05.08 07:43
Copper Value:
691 m tones at 0.4% copper = 2.764 m tonnes = 2764 m kgs = 6,088 m pounds
May 24 price copper usd3.74 per pound and gold usd925.8 per troy ounce
6,088 m x 3.74 = usd 22,769.51 m is the value of copper

Gold Value:
691 m tonnes times 0.47 g per tonne of gold = 324.77 m grams of gold A
troy ounce is equivalent to about 31.1 grams.
324.77 m / 31.1 = 10.44 m troy ounces
Value of 10.44 m troy ounces = usd 9,668 m

Present Value of copper and gold usd 32,437m at current gold prices.

The mine will see an annual production of 20 to 50 million metric tons of
ore annually from the remaining ore in 1989 which is estimated at 691
million tons at 0.4 percent copper and 0.47 grams per ton of gold.  At 50
million tonnes
- mine life will be 13.82 years
annual revenue will be usd 2.35 billion

At 20 million tonnes
- mine life will be 34.55 years
annual revenue will be usd 0.94 billion

The Landowners Proposal envisaged revenue of USD 1,948 Million which would
give the mine a life of 16.7 years.

The figures in our proposal represent a fair estimate based on reasonable
assumptions at this time.

Best regards,

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroWe could be looking at a 2,414% gain ;-)))))))))))

24.05.08 08:57
Sehr schöner 5 Seiten Artikel,welcher heute schon im Chat der B'viller diskutiert wird

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/bougainville01/

The best investment we have ever made?

Our Bougainville Gold and Copper Mining Play Is Way Up - And Climbing

PROFIT HUNTER
Date:  23 May 2008
No:    207  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekro2 Seiten Reportage zu BOC in der Printausgabe der

24.05.08 21:35
Wirtschaftswoche.

Auch wenn einige Details falsch,bzw.verfälscht dargestell sind,insgesamt ein sehr guter Artikel der Bougainville u. BOC weiter ins Bewusstsein rückt.

In dem Artikel wird Swen wegen seiner frühzeitigen Funde von SBM u. BOC ausgiebig als "Perlentaucher" gewürdigt ;-))))))))))))))))))))))))  

1528 Postings, 6338 Tage CCLSCWiWo

25.05.08 08:37
http://www.wiwo.de/service/suche/...yt=st&yhs_ec=1&searchtype=wiwo.de

Hmmm, da muss ich mir wohl mal gleich die WiWo holen gehen.

Was steht denn so alles Schöne in dem Artikel? Erzähl mal, nekro.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekro@cclsc

25.05.08 08:53
BM ;-)))  

1528 Postings, 6338 Tage CCLSC@1121

25.05.08 08:59

Top! Danke!

1158 Postings, 6342 Tage sumoeyich freue mich

25.05.08 09:12

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroDer GPH ist doch ein Bezahl BB Dienst

25.05.08 09:17
Ich weiss nicht wie lange dieser auf Google zu findende Link funktionniert??

http://www.fspinvest.co.uk/Investment-Services/...climbing-00043.aspx  

143 Postings, 6286 Tage p2205GPH-Artikel

25.05.08 10:26

Dachte ich mir, daß GPH und wohl auch bald undervalued-shares bald ein Update bringen. Die beiden Artikel könnten den Kurs in den nächsten Tagen ein wenige treiben, soll mir recht sein ;-)  Hat jemand eine Ahnung, was die im GPH-Artikel genannte Afrikanische Ölgesellschaft sein könnte? Könnte mir vorstellen, daß es hiermit zusammenhängen könnte: http://news.morningstar.com/newsnet/...OWJONESDJONLINE000002_univ.xml

Weiß aber nicht, wer davon am meisten profitieren könnte. Gerne auch per BM.

Seite: < 1 | ... | 42 | 43 | 44 |
| 46 | 47 | 48 | ... 979  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben