Eröffnet am:29.09.07 00:25von: nekroAnzahl Beiträge:25.472
Neuester Beitrag:20.09.24 16:55von: Fuchsbau24Leser gesamt:5.661.943
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:1.083
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 87 | 88 | 89 |
| 91 | 92 | 93 | ... 979  >  

129 Postings, 6163 Tage Sturmlordbgzl. 2224.: mach schön weiter nekro

28.04.09 21:53
es gibt viele, die dir für deine laufenden informationen dankbar sind...  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroA delegation from the Autonomous Region of Bou...

29.04.09 03:12
.......Bougainville was in Rabaul last week to study the effects of the cocoa pod borer in East New Britain.

The team was headed by the Minister for economic services, Dominic Itta, and included primary Industry officers, district commissioners, quarantine, airline and shipping workers, and private cocoa buyers.

The 48-person team arrived in Rabaul on Monday and were met by East New Britain government officials and had a meeting with the staff of the PNG Cocoa Coconut Institute at Kerevat.

They also visited the National Agriculture Research Institute and several cocoa blocks affected by the cocoa pod borer.

The aim of the trip was to make all stakeholders aware of the dangers of cocoa pod borer and other pests commuting through cargo and people moving between East New Britain and Bougainville.

Two weeks ago, Bougainville put checkpoints on all airports and seaports to restrict the movements of plants and animals between the two places.

The trip to Rabaul was funded by AusAID and the team returned to Buka at the

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroGanz neu aus Arawa ;-))))))))))))

29.04.09 11:17
Einige müssen wohl mit der Knarre zur Reconciliation gebeten werden,aber wenn es erstmal soweit ist,können sie garnicht genug davon bekommen ;-)))))))))))

After the President inagural Visits there is a very big impact on the Capacity peace building in South Bougainville just after the shooting in the Konnou Constituency.
Mr Damien Koike's senior fighter was shot by the KFF ( konou Freedom Fighters) and both of his eyes were sprayed by bullets and beyong recovery.
Dr. Patrick Mallinson Diou and Mr. David Konkori became Good Samaritans with their own expenses transported him to Buka Airport and entually to Port Moresby.
On their way to Buka they were cofronted by Mr. Damien Koike and his men at Tonu the U'vis stract head Quarter at the Road Block with hard face, saying "yufala kilim em na karim i go nau"
Dr P.M. Diou and David took it very calmly and with a soft peaceful kind tone told Damien, that we are flying him to Port Moresby where there are Eye Doctors available with our own expenses from Buin to Buka.
Mr Damien with his impoliteness just waqlked away without a word.
Mr Koike then had to think hard and asked himself with his deep thought and came up to light with rational thinking to some sort of realisation that some people like Doctor Diou and David must be genuingly trying to help him out of his wrong doings and misery to come to terms with the peace process in South Bougainville.
When Doctor and David were returning to Buin from Buka Damien then stopped them, and with tears and sadness he finally apolologised to Doctor for the past 10 years. Doctor was his bitter enemy in Koike's mind that the Doctor was a spy and playing the roll of a double side sort of informat to the Police.
Koike made his committment to peace during this time, and made a formost final promise to peace. He told Doctor and David to convey to Thomas Tari that he is now positive to make peace with Thomas Tari and follow on to other upcoming peace and reconciliation within the Buin and Wisai area. He then told them that Doctor has to get his team to Lukauko koike's home strong hold that Koike is now committed to peace
Doctor and David invited on board Tomy Tsikata my younger brother took kirokomai to meet Thomas Tari at Laguai to make an formal agreement before going to Tonu to meet Koike. Koike's people then told Doctors team that once koike is truly commited to peace there is nothing more to say. The only thing is that we are all for Peace.
To cut short this long story, all of last week Doctors team spent the whole week travelling from Buin to Tonu, back and fort and yesterday the Buin team brought twofala mimis na wanifala pig i go long Tonu for final tok to agree on the drafting of the peace programme between Koike and Thomas Tari.
Doctors team return to Buin last night and the Commanders of Mongai came to Doctor to send two of their chiefs to go with them to day. they were very hungry by the time they arrived to Buin. The only money they need is for fuel. Why were they hungry. They were hungry beacause they recalled that during the fight they were fighting without having to feed most of the time so they have to do the same with carrying out their peace process. Yumi yet i bagarapim na yumi yet i mas stretim. Sacrifice for peace is now hteir paramount goal.
Doctor's team left for Tonu with Thomas Tari for the final agreement and set out the actual programme of peace and reconciliation.

I would like to ask the forum members if they can help them with money for fuel only. They don't want to involve money for what they are doing now. The only money they need is for fuel to move around. I already bought one 200litres one drum of fuel by depositing K1000.00 in Doctors Account.
For any South Bougainvillians who is willing to support I am making a formal request to the Siwais and buinilai.
We will get outcome of todays update tomorrow, when they return to Buin tonight.
Oh by the way all the koikes soldiers from the mountain regions of Buin overnighted at Tonu having their meeting last night at Tonu. Doctor left them yesterday.

Regards,

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroDetails zu Damien Koike.....

29.04.09 11:38

1528 Postings, 6340 Tage CCLSCDas Alter, ja, ja ...

29.04.09 16:04
Nekro, in meinem Alter, da rosten die Sprachkenntnisse schnelll mal ein. Aber sag kurz, was heißt denn noch einmal: "yufala kilim em na karim i go nau".

;)  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroTok Pisin

30.04.09 00:33
.......benutzt man auch in meinem Alter nicht mehr so oft ;-)))))))))))

Zur Auffrischung zu empfehlen: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tok_Pisin

http://www.tok-pisin.com/search-tokpisin

Search the Tok Pisin/English Dictionary:

1.) yu  you

1.) kilim     injure
2.) kilim i dai pinis    kill

1.) em nau!  literally 'him now!'

1.) karim      carry

5.) nau      now

Frei übersetzt in etwa: Erst wolltest du ihn umbringen u. nun sorgst du dich um ihn

Was so Reconciliations nicht alles bewirken können ;-)))))))))))))))))

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroI"ve learned not to expect anything here until it

30.04.09 03:55
happens

Das "Land of the unexpeted eben ;-))))))))))))))))

http://www.theecologist.org/pages/archive_detail.asp?content_id=2398

Morning in Tinputz
Dan Box 29/04/2009

I slept in my clothes last night, on the bare wooden floor of one of the houses the first boatload of people to be evacuated from the Carteret Islands are building for their families. It was a jet-black night in the small clearing hacked out amid the jungle, the dark broken only by our two candles and the lights of Fireflies jigging in the trees.

I’m heading out to the islands themselves on Friday (that’s if everything goes to plan; I’ve learned not to expect anything here until it happens) and the guys gave me a list of messages to pass on to their families, and a few things they ask I bring back with me when I return. Bernard Tobara wants to know if his family are OK, and for me to tell them he is good and happy at Tinputz. Jackson Tau wants me to tell his family he is working very hard to clear up the resettlement site. I also brought a Polaroid camera down with me and gave the blokes a few photos of themselves.

This morning Jackson quietly returned the photo I had taken of him grinning on the steps to his new home and asked if I would pass it on to his wife instead. Charles Tsibi wants me to bring back his tools, a level, a chisel and a hand-plough. All of them want their families to send salted fish and clams, which I know they are not eating at Tinputz as, except for the few noodles and tins of corned beef I brought with me, both dinner and breakfast consisted of rice and sweet potato.

I’ve just met the skipper of the boat I’ll be travelling in on Friday and arranged that our return journey will go direct to Tinputz, rather than Buka as planned. I don’t think I will be able to carry that much salted fish on my own, otherwise.

Being given the list did make me realise just what these blokes are doing. They have left their families behind on the islands to build a new life here; when the houses are ready they will go to fetch their wives and children but until then they have no way of staying in touch, except by sending messages on the occasional boat that heads out. It’s the very least I can do, particularly after the hospitality they have shown me.

I was hoping to stay down at Tinputz for another night but, just before I left, I received a message that the President of Bougainville would like to see me, so I now have to hurry back and find something clean to wear ahead of that tomorrow morning. It’s a real study in contrasts this trip, but none the worse for that.

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroApril 30 in History

30.04.09 15:16
http://vietnamnews.vnagency.com.vn/showarticle.php?num=01HIS300409

Secessionist rebels and the Papua New Guinea government sign a permanent cease-fire, ending a nine-year rebellion on the South Pacific island of Bougainville.

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroUpdates on Buin_Siwai Peace process

01.05.09 10:11
The meeting of the two rivals went very well as it was planned. Thomas Tari and Damien Koike finally met eye to eye at Tonu Uvistract Head Quarters on Wednesday 29th April, 2009.
One Nissan UD Truck for Joseph Nobetau was fully loaded and other Toyota Land Cruisers convoyed to Tonu. This 3rd trip  was really a large gathering to witness the two Commanders to see each other eye to eye.
The H company and I Company. Thomas was from H Comapy from Muriko river to Mivo and Koike I company from Muriko to Loluai.
Both met in Tonu hugging one another with tears of sorrow and happiness.
A formal discussion will be held in Buin for the two leaders to iron out their differences and come to a common understanding before the actual peace ceremony.
The road from Tonu to Buin was packed with people waving hands with cheer!!!.  
The Police in Buin have invited Doctor Diou's team to go to Mongai to do a briefing to the Resistance Freedom fighters. Just spoke to Dr. Diou getting ready to go to Mongai.
The Police and the Resistance are still have mixed feelings thinking that what will be the outcome of the two coming together.

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekro-Spoke to Lawrence

02.05.09 10:02
- K1 million has been set aside for reconciliation in mai

- landowner elections will take place before June;
ABG is working on electoral program

- JSB meeting date not yet fixed

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroTVNZ Sun, 03 May 2009 00:50 AM PDT

03.05.09 13:05
http://www.takuufilm.blogspot.com/

Sunday has been following the story of Takuu, a low-lying remote atoll that is sinking at an alarming rate. Lying 250 kilometres northeast of Bougainville in Papua New Guinea, Takuu's story highlights the likely fate of millions of environmental refugees in years to come.

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroCapital of Bougainville is shifting back to Arawa

04.05.09 11:51
Jetzt wird also auch die noch von Präsident Kabui getroffene Entscheidung die Hauptstadt Bougainvilles von Buka nach Arawa,in unmittelbare Nähe der Pangunamine zurück zu verlegen endlich umgesetzt.

Gleichzeitig arbeitet das ABG an den Vorbereitungen der Landownersbody Wahlen.

They are repatriating current occupants of houses in Arawa so ABG can be based in Arawa as used to be the case pre-1989 for the Provincial Govt.

ABG is fully supporting the President

Mine access for BCL will happen after the landowner elections  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroBocof.pk USA +58,21%..........

04.05.09 17:21
..........mit 499 St ;-))))))))))))))  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroKupfer 4621 USD/T + 5,57%

04.05.09 18:26

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroBougainville NGO head...........

05.05.09 05:21
..........says new direction for NZAID will mean more poverty

http://www.rnzi.com/pages/news.php?op=read&id=46356

Posted at 22:44 on 04 May, 2009 UTC

The head of an NGO in the autonomous Papua New Guinea province of Bougainville says the new approach to aid being taken by New Zealand will lead to more poverty.

The New Zealand Government announced last week the aid agency, NZAID, would focus on sustainable economic development rather than poverty elimination.

But Helen Hakena, of the Leitana Nehan Women’s Agency in Bougainville says this won’t work.

Ms Hakena’s agency currently receives considerable NZAID support for its work in counselling those traumatised by the civil war, and empowering those at the grass roots.

But she says an emphasis on economic development would leave an organisation such as hers out in the cold.

“Here in Bougainville I am speaking because there is a whole lot of people, a generation gap who are illiterate, and they need awareness campaigns, they need workshops. We don’t need the money right now to start projects, because projects [to] be given to people who are illiterate, that won’t work. How will those projects be sustainable if those people are illiterate?”
News Content © Radio New Zealand International
PO Box 123, Wellington, New Zealand  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroIslanders still waiting for K2 mil

06.05.09 04:47
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20090506/wehome.htm

By Eric Tapakau

CARTERET Islanders resettled at Tinputz in North Bougainville have been left to fend for themselves as mystery surrounds the whereabouts of the K2 million allocated by the Autonomous Bougainville Government for the relocation exercise.
Local non-government organi–sation Tulele Peisa Inc. and Deputy Speaker of the Bougainville House of Representatives Fran–cesca Semoso has called on the ABG to immediately release the money so that it could be used for its intended purpose — to relocate Carteret Islanders to mainland Bougainville.
Ms Semoso said the money would have been immediately released to Tulele Peisa who had plans ready for the relocation exercise.
She feared the money might have been diverted “to fund other projects” as had been the norm with the ABG and its administration.
“Families have already started resettling and where is the money to look after them,” she asked.
“We cannot bring them here and forget about them as the next thing we will see is that they will sail back to Carteret Islands.”
She said as a local NGO, headed by a Carteret Islander (Ursula Rakova), Tulele Peisa understood the needs of the people and she could have co-ordinated the relocation through her NGO but she could not do much if the funds were being withheld or spent elsewhere.
“They (Tulele Peisa) already have a relocation program and the ABG and the administration should just release the money to them,” Ms Semoso said.
The ABG was yesterday passing the buck on who was responsible for the money while an officer said the money was being spent on the relocation program.
Ms Semoso alleged that a lot of money had been going missing from the ABG.  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroWhere is the moni??????????

06.05.09 11:04
The whereabouts of the K2m or to be more precise - who-hem-tekim-na-iusim displa moni - is not a mystery. There is only one path to follow for the Treasure hunt. They lead to and from the Haus Tambaran at Waigani to one of our MP's in Bougainville. Such is the certainty of the trail and the find that you do not need a super sleuth to go nosing and hunting. Even if the loot is done, the stingy smell of money and the faces of suspicion are unmistakably omnipresent.

With money, because we cannot eat it, we either find it stashed in Banks or because money is a medium of exchange, other usable goods and properties are purchased.

The unmistakable physical evidence of the kind of purchases are usually an expensive vehicle to match a synthetically expensive leadership lifestyle; Or if you are maritime nerd, you usually buy a boat - I don't mean a bloomin' banana boat but a half cabin cruiser that costs a cool hundred thousand kina plus++ or more. Those flushed in cash often find a new lease of life and become witty and 'wil-of-the-wisps overnight and where this leads to is usually an extra pair of companions of the opposite sex than (or in addition to) the one you convinced and led to the alter and promised to be enjoined and intertwined "till death do us apart".

The hardest and most irritating, even obnoxious part of this kind of any search is this. When other people know or are more than highly suspicious that you have taken the loot, the response of the culprit ranges from unflinching denial to exasperating anger to act of violence. In common thievery parlance they call this kind of behaviour a farrking cover-up. The actions of an innocent man cornered in a spot and pleading innocence is understandable. A crook that is cornered is far worse than a raging bull in china shop. Not only does he become violent but he becomes temporarily insane and can be injurious to those questioning him.

So, is it really a mystery where the K2m is gone? Surely we do not need further edification or too many  further leads to go to the source or to the benefactor or the culprit (or whatever you call him) of this money.

Meanwhile our first environmental refugees will wait and wait.

WHAT kind of Bougainville and what kind of leaders are building and nurturing?  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroTime to walk on the bridges that have been built

06.05.09 21:12
http://www.bougainville.typepad.com/

Time to walk on the bridges that have been built
By Aloysius Laukai

The President of the Autonomous Bougainville Government, James Tanis, says it’s now time to walk on the bridges built during his first one hundred days in office.

The President made these comments at a press conference in Buka after returning from a visit to China with PNG Prime Minister, Sir Michael Somare.

Mr Tanis told journalists that the task of building bridges had been accomplished and his task in the next one hundred days is to use these bridges for peace building and economic recovery for the Autonomous Region.

He said he was happy with the trip to China and has already begun work on a strategy to further strengthen relations between China and Bougainville, under the administration of PNG.

Mr Tanis said an ABG delegation will visit the Chinese Embassy in the near future to discuss ways the business community can work with the Republic of China.

Photo: Mr Tanis is greeted in a traditional ceremony upon his return to Buka from China [Aloysius Laukai]  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroK1m for power

07.05.09 02:56
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20090506/wehome.htm

KOKOPAU in North Bougainville of the Autonomous Region of Bougainville will soon have electricity thanks to Minister for
Higher Education, Science and Technology and North Bougainville MP Michael Ogio.
Mr Ogio last week presented K1 million to PNG Power Bougainville operations manager Cornelius Omi in Selau.
The funding, together with PNG Power’s component of the funding of K1.23 million will enable PNG Power Limited to lay a
submarine cable from Buka Town to Sohano and then onto Kokopau town.
This was in preparation for the hydro power project that PNG Power and the Autonomous Bougainville Government were trying to
bring into Tinputz area that will be used to supply electricity for Buka Island.
He said the hydro power project would boost revenue for PNG Power Ltd on Bougainville as the company was reliant on diesel
fuel which consumed much of the money it raised on the island.
Mr Omi said their operations on Bougainville were being subsidised by other hydro power plants throughout the country and
when the Tinputz project came on stream, PNG Power will enjoy earning its own revenue thus paying to the Autonomous
Bougainville Government its dues.
Kokopau is the hub of business activities on the northern tip of Bougainville but failure to have proper electricity and
water supply had prevented business houses to establish themselves in the area.
Mr Ogio urged leaders to provide services to the people and told the public servive to implement policies.  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekro100K a 0,42 in Fra im BID

07.05.09 10:36
In der heutigen Printausgabe des PC ein grosser Artikel zu den Reconciliations u. den Wahlen der Landeigner ;-))))  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroChina mischt den Kupfermarkt auf

07.05.09 10:43
http://www.handelsblatt.com/finanzen/rohstoffe/...ermarkt-auf;2266520

China mischt den Kupfermarkt auf

von Markus Fasse und Regine Palm

China kauft derzeit massiv Kupfer und treibt damit den Preis für das Industriemetall in die Höhe. Um seinen immensen Rohstoffbedarf zu decken haben die Chinesen ihre Reserven auf 300 000 Tonnen aufgestockt. Mit ihren Zukäufen verfolgen die Asiaten eine Doppelstrategie, vermuten Rohstoff-Experten.

MÜNCHEN/DÜSSELDORF. Nicht knapp, aber begehrt: das Industriemetall Kupfer. Völlig überraschend ist der Preis seit Ende Dezember kontinuierlich gestiegen. Nun zeichnet sich ein erster Preisrückgang ab. Eine Tonne Kupfer kostete zuletzt am Londoner Spotmarkt rund 4 200 Dollar; zeitweise hatte sich das Metall bis auf rund 4 900 Dollar verteuert. Vor dem Jahreswechsel hatte Kupfer noch weniger als 3 000 Dollar gekostet.

Der Preisanstieg überraschte, da Kupfer als eine Art Konjunkturbarometer gilt. Nach Angaben des Deutschen Kupferinstituts werden etwa 40 Prozent des Materials im Bausektor, sowohl in der Elektro- als auch in der Sanitärinstallation, gebraucht. Ein weiterer bedeutender Einsatzbereich ist die Elektrotechnik.

Experten sind sich einig: Der Hauptgrund für den steilen Preisanstieg liegt in China. "China nutzt seine Devisenreserven und kauft Kupfer massiv auf", sagte Klaus Probst, Chef der Leoni AG, dem Handelsblatt. "Die Volatilität des Kupferpreises hat deutlich zugenommen. Wir sind dieser Entwicklung ein Stück weit ausgeliefert." Leoni ist ein System- und Entwicklungslieferant für Draht, Kabel und Bordnetz-Systeme und weltweit aktiv. Das Unternehmen benötigte 2008 etwa 100 000 Tonnen Kupfer. In Vormaterialien, Halbfabrikaten und Fertigwaren lag der Kupferinhalt bei 20 000 Tonnen.

Nach Angaben der DZ Bank hat China in diesem Jahr bereits 300 000 Tonnen Kupfer in seine strategischen Reserven eingelagert. Dies entspreche ungefähr 22 Prozent der Gesamtimporte des vergangenen Jahres. Die DZ-Experten vermuten hinter den Käufen eine zweigleisige Strategie. Zum einen baue das Land "eine Art Nachfragepuffer" auf. Zum anderen investierten die Chinesen vor allem in Kupfer und Gold, "um eine Reduzierung des Dollar-Exposures ihrer Währungsreserven zu erzielen".

Die Märkte blicken mit Spannung auf China. Das Land hatte mit seinem immensen Rohstoffbedarf die mehrjährige Rohstoffhausse, die durch die konjunkturelle Abkühlung Mitte 2008 abrupt beendet worden war, ausgelöst.

An der Londoner Metallbörse haben Chinas Käufe bereits zu einem Abbau der Lagerbestände geführt. Gleichwohl gilt die Versorgungslage mit Kupfer als nicht besonders angespannt. "Kupfer wird in den nächsten 20 bis 30 Jahren nicht knapp, die Vorkommen sind noch ausreichend, und es handelt sich um einen recycelbaren Rohstoff", sagt Probst.  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroKupfer 4824 USD/T +6,63%

07.05.09 11:06

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroEs lässt sich also ein gewisses Ungleichgewicht...

07.05.09 13:04
......zwischen unserem Aktienpreis und dem Wert unseres Anteils an dem Projekt feststellen. Dies geht so lange gut, bis die Welt wieder realisiert, dass die Nachfrage nach Rohstoffen und insbesondere Kupfer zunimmt,sich stillgelegte Minen nicht von einem Tag auf den anderen wieder in Betrieb nehmen lassen und die Konjunktur-programme weltweit auf Infrastruktur abzielen und damit eben Kupfer brauchen. Zudem wird die riesige Menge an Gold in unserer Lagerstätte vor dem Hintergrund von echten Inflationsgefahren zunehmend als Hedge gesehen. Wir erwarten deshalb,dass sich der Aktienmarkt demnächst wieder auf hochklassige und große Gold-Kupfer Projekte konzentrieren wird. Wir würden natürlich am liebsten bei dem Projekt bis in die Produktion dabei bleiben, weil wir dort die höchste Bewertung erwarten würden  

15640 Postings, 6344 Tage nekroESBC Infos....

07.05.09 19:59
....in der Mailbox ;-))))))))  

66 Postings, 6340 Tage rsb1957@Nekro - Kupferpreise

07.05.09 21:02
Wir hatten hier vor ca. 1 Jahr mit "Rentnerdasein" die weitere Entwicklung der Kupferpreise diskutiert. Er ging von einem Einbruch aufgrund der weltwirtschaftlichen Konjunkturentwicklung aus. Ich hatte argumentiert, daß die Chinesen und Russen evtl. Rohstoffe kaufen würden um ihre Dollar-Währungsreserven anzulegen.

Du hast den Artikel aus dem Handelsblatt gepostet (China mischt den Kupfermarkt auf). Vielleicht gibt uns das ja ein bißchen Hoffnung, daß es mit BOC bald etwas werden könnte.

Gruß

rsb1957  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 87 | 88 | 89 |
| 91 | 92 | 93 | ... 979  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben