Seite 40 von 979
Neuester Beitrag: 20.09.24 16:55
Eröffnet am:29.09.07 00:25von: nekroAnzahl Beiträge:25.472
Neuester Beitrag:20.09.24 16:55von: Fuchsbau24Leser gesamt:5.655.536
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:4.420
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 37 | 38 | 39 |
| 41 | 42 | 43 | ... 979  >  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekro Bougainville closer to full independence ;-))))))

06.04.08 07:57
So langsam setzt sich die Erkenntnis durch,dass ohne finanzielle keine politische Unabhängigkeit möglich ist.Darum kommt es auch plötzlich auf allen Ebenen gleichzeitig zu substanziellen Fortschritten,die sich noch längst nicht im Kurs wiederspiegeln.

Radio New Zealand International

The Voice of New Zealand, Broadcasting to the Pacific

PNG grants Bougainville mining powers
Posted at 21:50 on 01 April, 2008 UTC

Papua New Guinea’s autonomous Bougainville region has moved a step closer towards independence after signing a mining, oil and gas agreement.

The Deputy Prime Minister, Puka Temu, and the President of the Autonomous Bougainville Government, Joseph Kabui, agreed to the 15-point strategic transfer agreement during a one-day meeting in Alotau in Milne Bay yesterday.

The Post Courier newspaper reports that the agreement moves Bougainville closer to full independence which will be decided in a referendum after 2015.

It is understood the PNG government will still provide some support and regain some revenue from Bougainville mining projects resumed under the new powers.

The ABG has previously said it wants mining to resume at the abandoned Panguna copper mine to bring in much-needed revenue, but that this would only happen after full agreement from landowners and Bougainvilleans  

1158 Postings, 6342 Tage sumoey@975 jetzt sind es 30 ;-))

06.04.08 19:42

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroMeeting "a success"

07.04.08 04:20
Meeting ‘a success’

Unter tatkräftiger Mithilfe der AU u. NZ Regierungen ;-)))))))))))

PAPUA New Guinea and Bougainville governments have expressed satisfaction with the results of the second Joint Supervisory Body meeting held in Alotau last week.
Deputy Prime Minister Dr Puka Temu led the National Government team and President Joseph Kabui led the Autonomous Bougainville Government team.
The two governments described the meeting as successful and are looking forward to more success in the June meeting in Manus this year.
“The meeting discussed and achieved good mutual understanding on a number of important issues,” Dr Temu said.
“The progress we made shows that the National Government and the ABG are both genuinely committed to making the agreed arrangements for Bougainville autonomy work, and realise their potential in accordance with the Bougainville Peace Agreement and laws which give it legal effect,” he said.
“The JSB meeting agreed to a plan for implementing the first transfer of functions and powers to the ABG since the ABG was elected in June 2005.
“We clarified and achieved consensus that the formulae for the financial grants, which the National Government pays to the ABG each year, are being properly applied.
“We can confirm that the ABG has received all of the funds previously agreed to.
“Leaders also agreed the National Government and the ABG will work together to develop a joint media and awareness strategy to ensure people around Bougainville and the rest of the country know what the BPA, the implementing laws and the JSB’s resolutions say and what they are intended to achieve,’’ Dr Temu said.
Both leaders thanked the Australian and New Zealand Governments for their assistance to these meetings and also thanked the Milne Bay Provincial Government for the warm welcome and hospitality.  

8 Postings, 6334 Tage NesselberghausKursentwicklung

07.04.08 08:55
Die Differenz zwischen der (Ueber-)Bewertung von diversen Explorationsunternehmen (die oft nur aus Hoffnung bestehen) und der (Unter-)Bewertung von Bougainville Copper (wo es ausfuehrlichste Untersuchungen ueber die Hoehe der nachgewiesene Reserven gibt) ist schon echt fast zu gut, um wahr zu sein.

Mitunter gibt es aber im Boersianerleben Situationen, die tatsaechlich derart attraktiv sind. Dann muss man richtig zuschlagen. So bringt man es dann zu was...:)

Gruesse
Swen (total ge-jetlagged nach einer harten Woche)

Dieser Einschätzung ist wohl nichts mehr hinzuzufügen.

http://www.undervalued-shares.com/de/club/...-D9469224B4C9CE25&page=2  

1528 Postings, 6338 Tage CCLSCSiegel

07.04.08 20:13

Gold-"Profi" Siegel meldet sich heute auch mal wieder zu Wort:

"Beurteilung: Die Wiedereröffnung der Mine würde Investitionskosten von etwa 1 Mrd A$ erfordern und einen Zeitraum von mindestens 3 Jahren umfassen. Nach jahrlangem Stillstand scheint das Management die zukünftigen Möglichkeiten vorsichtig zu sondieren. Die Finanzierung müßten umfangreiche Kapitalerhöhungen durchgeführt werden, was den Aktienkurs belasten würde. Hohen Risiken stehen weiterhin geringe Chancen gegenüber."

http://www.goldseiten.de/content/marktberichte/...te.php?storyid=6937

Geringe Chancen! Hahahahahahaha............

22 Postings, 6332 Tage gertschiMitgliederverzeichnis

07.04.08 22:09
Hallo,
toll wäre auch noch Herrn Franz Heinrich Rast mit 1,657,440 BOC Originale für unsere ESBC Vereinigung gewinnen zu können. Dieser Herr muß ein seeehr großer Fan von BOC sein und auch ein langjähriger Superfan.
LG an alle ESBC Mitglieder und herzlichen Dank.
Gertschi  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroPowers already with ABG

08.04.08 05:08
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20080408/tuhome.htm

Powers ‘already’ with ABG

THE National Government should not confuse the Autonomous Bougainville Government over the drawdown of mining, petroleum and gas powers.
The mining powers on Bougainville already belonged to the ABG and all that the National Government should do was to hand the administrative responsibilities to the ABG to manage the island’s natural resources, says resources lawyer and former Mining Secretary James Wanjik.
He said the pact that was signed in Alotau recently was a rushed and political pact and would not be legal adding, “in fact it may well be unconstitutional”.
“The law on mining powers and responsibilities on Bougainville is clear,” he said.
“It is the ABG that has mining law making responsibility under Section 290 of the National Constitution.
“The ABG is the custodian of mineral rights (on behalf) of the Bougainville people under Section 90 of the Bougainville Constitution.”
Mr Wanjik said the Alotau memorandum of understanding moved way from the National Constitution and the Bougainville Constitution. It deprived the ABG of exercising its mandate.
Mr Wanjik has been a vociferous critic of the MRA and has repeatedly challenged its legality, despite government assertions it was legally constituted.
A senior member of the Bougainville House of Representatives and an ABG cabinet minister feared the establishment of the Mineral Resources Authority would see all mineral rights controlled by Waigani which he said was not right.
The MP added that they would consult their lawyers to explain the MRA Act 2005 but he feared this Act would deny the ABG its rights to regulate mineral exploration and mining on Bougainville. The MP did not want to be named.  

139 Postings, 6176 Tage eickhoffTagesordnung HV

09.04.08 08:07
http://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20080409/pdf/318h6hbgzm76gt.pdf

Auf Seite 5 der Tagesordnung zur HV wird die Vita des neuen Direktors beschrieben. Der Mann scheint gut für die Wiedereröffnung geeignet zu sein.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroAktuelle (2007) Photos von Bougainville

09.04.08 12:22

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroMining takes many forms.

09.04.08 15:35
Mining takes many forms.

We talk about how bad the Big Ones are, but...
Apart from the assaying carried out in the heart of Arawa Town with
Invincible (chemical responsibility in place.... Or not?????), there is a
huge amount of small scale alluvial gold mining going on all over the Island
with mercury and other chemicals being used to process the gold.

This is absolutely scary if mercury or any other dangerous chemicals are
used uncontrolled in the refining/mining process. Repeat, this is totally
uncontrolled. If the environment is polluted, who is there to point the
finger and who will be forced to clean up, and that is if it is not too late
and people and the environment hasn¹t already been effected?

Louis, can you please write something to try and educate us what are the
dangerous outcomes of this practise, so people can look out for it. (eg. The
2 types of Mercury and the effects if ingested, as one effect)

It begs many questions, and I would like nothing better to be told I am
wrong. But I didn¹t see any pigs flying today either.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroBusinesses are booming in the region ;-)))))))))

10.04.08 08:46
http://www.thenational.com.pg/041008/nation40.htm

BSP urged to bring banking services to Arawa and Buin

By AUGUSTINE KINNA

THE Bank South Pacific (BSP) has been called on to extend its banking services to Arawa and Buin for customers in Central and South Bougainville.
Representing people from that area, North Nasioi council of elders chairman John Dona said the people of Bougainville are not receiving effective and adequate services.
“I am making this call especially for us service-users in the Central and South Bougainville who travel long distances to have access to such banking services,” Mr Dona said.
He added that with the only BSP branch in Buka, customers from Central and South Bougainville flock for services and this is causing overcrowding and slowing customer service.
“Businesses are booming in the region and people want to have the best banking services that can provide fast, safe and quality services,” Mr Dona said.
He said in terms of security in Arawa, he is willing to take charge to set up security measures and logistics if ABG and BSP intend to take up the proposal.
Mr Dona said security should not be a major problem in Arawa as businesses operate freely.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroKupfer generiert taktisches Kaufsignal

12.04.08 13:23

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekrocourse of development

13.04.08 10:26
...if all the members of this forum threw in their jobs tomorrow and went back to Bougainville to steer the ship on a course of development and success for the future generations, the island would be a very prosperous one at that.
However as the majority of members on this forum have their own lives and their families to lead naturally that comes first in most circumstances.
Maybe the time has come to revaluate your own situations and go back to your island and put all these ideas in place that you constantly come up with. But that will not happen, as you have it too good where you are and are afraid of a little hardship in your life.
With prices of food,fuel and other such necessities rising this year globally along with inflation, maybe it is the time to go back and re establish yourselves in your villages and towns?

I have to ask myself time and time when I read the postings on this forum whether you guys really want to return to Bougainville and another question I have for you is why where you in such a hurry to leave when you did for far of places?
Why didn't you intelligent guys stay and put your house in order before thinking about running away for the sake of a buck here and there.  
But that is history.

It would be interesting to see the nett immigration figures of those returning as to those who are migrating to other provinces of PNG and elswhere around the world.

Have a good look at your situations and make the right choice for Bougainville and the future generation's.

BB  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroMP gets tough on contractors

15.04.08 11:40
http://www.thenational.com.pg/041508/nation11.htm

MP gets tough on contractors
By ROMULUS MASIU
AN MP in the Bougainville House of Representatives has challenged the administration to get tough on contractors who do not complete their work on time.
Hagogohe MP Robert Hamal Sawa warned that this norm must stop before the island is littered with incomplete infrastructures including buildings, roads, bridges and many others.
He also called on the administration to start clamping down on biased issuing of contracts by the public tenders board on the island region which has led to numerous incomplete projects evident throughout the island.
Mr Sawa said some of these incomplete projects are an eye-sore in the heart of Buka town and at Kubu.
One of the most notable one is the Bougainville administration office complex which is yet to be completed, he said.
Mr Sawa, who is also the chairman of the parliamentary accounts committee, said his committee will be seriously looking into the issue of incomplete projects.
“Actually my committee will be preparing a report on the issue to present to the House of Representatives in the next sitting. We have to get down hard on the issue to make sure we’re on the right track without any corrupt practices.”
Meanwhile, public servants from the other districts visiting Buka are finding no one to help them in the Bougainville administration offices.
Public servants from Buin, Siwai and Bana in the southern tip and along the west-coast of Bougainville are very frustrated and yesterday condemned the administration.
Many said since the death of former chief administrator Peter Tsiamalili, the administration has gone into a “long sleep and is yet to wake up”.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroDie ESBC sollten ihre Mailbox checken ;-))))))))))

15.04.08 16:46
Heute hat der Präsident der ESBC einen ausführlichen Brief von Chris Uma,General der Meekamui's erhalten.Die Kopie sollte den ESBC zugegangen sein. ;-))))))))))))))  

286 Postings, 7029 Tage bergfex58Nr. 990

16.04.08 06:51
muß sehr umfangreich sein, der Brief, Andorra scheint Platzprobleme zu haben, um die Runen ordnen zu können.......  

12 Postings, 6016 Tage Bocianerre 990

16.04.08 09:17
bei mir kam diesmal leider nichts an ;-(
wurde er auch wirklich an alle ESBC-Mitglieder verteilt?  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekro16 April, 2008 (16:00:00 AEST)

16.04.08 11:38
BOUGAINVILLE COPPER WEAKENS BELOW MOVING AVERAGE PRICE (MAP), WITH 50-DAY MAP TRAILING 200-DAY MAP April 16, 2008 16:00:00 AEST

Bougainville Copper (BOC), Australia's 3rd largest Copper company by market capitalisation, has dropped below its trend. The 200-day moving average price (MAP) was $1.04. The price to 200-day MAP ratio is 0.92, a bearish indicator. In the past 200 days this ratio has been under 0.92 forty-six times suggesting further downside. The 50-day MAP of 87.45c is lower than the 200-day MAP of $1.04, another bearish indicator. The stock fell for a third day on Wednesday. The share price fell 3.0c (or 3.1%) to 95.0c. Compared with the All Ordinaries Index which rose 68.7 points (or 1.3%) on the day, this represented a relative price change of -4.3%.

PRICE VOLUME DYNAMICS
Volatility: The stock traded between an intraday high of $1.03 and a four-day low of 95.0c. This suggests a trading opportunity between peaks and troughs.
Moving Average Price (MAP): In the last three months the number of falls outnumbered rises 32:21 or 1.52:1.
Relativities: Since open its percentile rank in the Australian market was 16. In the Australian market of 2,091 stocks, the stock has a 6-month relative strength of 72 which means it has outperformed 72% of the market.
Volume and Turnover Period: There were 50,322 shares worth $50,811 traded. The volume was 1.03 times average trading of 49,002 shares. The turnover rate in the 12 months to date was 3.1%. This average length of ownership of the stock at 30.5 times the average holding period of 1 year 25 days for stocks in the S&P/ASX 200 Index suggests a larger number of core investors, making a long-term investment safer.
% Disc to High and % Prem to Low: The last price is at a discount of 51.0% to the 12-month high of $1.94 and a premium of 34.8% to the 12-month low of 70.50c.
Volume Weighted Price (VWP): The price is about the same as its 1-month volume weighted average price of 96.63c.
Beta is 1.3.  

177 Postings, 6263 Tage joebo@990

16.04.08 20:49
nun, dann warten wir doch erst einmal ab, was Chris Uma zu sagen hatte,

er war ja nicht unbedingt bekannt für seine Zustimmung zu den allzu forschen Aussagen des ESBC,

auch auch das Entwaffnungsprogramm hat er ja bisher abgelehnt, und als auf sich nicht zutreffend bezeichnet,

ob er da wohl dem ESBC einen freundlichen Brief geschrieben hat, ich wage es zu bezweifeln, lasse mich aber durchaus überraschen  

157 Postings, 6948 Tage mkiymazaLöschung

17.04.08 00:20

Moderation
Zeitpunkt: 17.04.08 15:14
Aktion: Löschung des Beitrages
Kommentar: Off-Topic

286 Postings, 7029 Tage bergfex58Mekamui-Position

17.04.08 07:56
Die Mekamuis haben eine HP, angeblich wurde dieser Artikel dort erst 14 mal gelesen, aber er spiegelt wohl wieder, was in der Mail drinstehen dürfte:

http://mekamui.org/news_new/?q=node/33

PANGUNA MINE DILEMMA.
Submitted by clive on Tue, 2008-04-08 00:51.

The real and root issue of Bougainville is Independence.The environmental concerned which led to the demonstration by landowners resulting in the closer of mine,spread into a selfdefensive struggle in June 1988 was only kick seed to what already in the minds of the people of Bougainville.
Closer of mine would have been avoided had Papua New Giunea responded positively to mining agreement renegotiation.But it instead aggressively responded with force that made the whole issue complicated which proper resolution now must framed the clear statement of managerial of the conflict.It must realistically answer the root cause which answers are tied part and parcel of the Bougainville Sovereignty which understands and value the divine right from time immemorial.
Re-opening pf Panguna mine while the original demmand of K10 billion is not yet met will further brings bloodshed on the Island.There is a big opposition from the grassroots people of Bougainville about re-opening the mine.

In my recent trip,I interviewed a number of people on the ground about BCL coming back to re-open the mine.Some told me what new things and good will BCL give us when they return, have BCL pay the compenstation already,they asked? Others mentioned that if BCL return, the benefit should goes to every single Bougainvilleans from South to the Northern Tip.

Right inside the mine pit I saw men and women digging and washing gold, when asked if they want BCL to return they told me, BCL causes big damage to our land and we don't like BCL to return.You see it all become just gravel,we want no more destruction to our land.

Meekamui Army General Chris Uma make mentioned to me Meekamui Government stand after late Francis Ona died.Late Franics Ona closed this mine, it will remain closed,no-one will re-open it.Mining is negotiable but after Bougainville gain self rule.With out Independence no mining on Bougainville.

Panguna mine still remains a very sensitive issue as late Francis Ona used to tell me.The dialogue which started with BCL is happening somewhere with those at the high places.

A 15 minutes vedio title,"Panguna Mine Dilemma" will be out soon.For more information and order contact email address is osikaiang@mekamui.org
» add new comment | 14 reads  

286 Postings, 7029 Tage bergfex58Mekamui

17.04.08 09:08
.....reichlich widersprüchlich, aber beachtliches Umfrageverfahren und -resultat. Hintertüre nicht gänzlich ausgeschlossen.
Alles in allem: so wars zu erwarten.

Der Leserzähler scheint zu funktionieren.  

15640 Postings, 6342 Tage nekroNoch unbestätigt

19.04.08 14:22
We should hear the latest clash between the Mekamui and Wilmo later this week. I have heard that Wilmo attacked the Mekamui in a house. They rounded the house the mekamuis were staying, threw stone over the roof and as they were coming out the WILMO guys threw HG to them and shot them. We will know later how many dead and wounded during the week-end.  

286 Postings, 7029 Tage bergfex58vom 6.4. 08

20.04.08 02:57
Brückenbau in Bougainville

Verfasst von bukacarsten am April 6, 2008

In den vergangenen Wochen war entlang des Buka-Arawa-Highways ein japanisches Ingenieurs-Team unterwegs. Jetzt haben sie ihre Untersuchungen abgeschlossen. Der Plan ist die bei Hochwasser für viele Autos nicht überquerbaren Flüsse mit richtigen Brücken zu versehen. Bisher ist die Strecke nur mit größeren 4WD-Autos zu befahren. Die Fahrt dauert bisher drei bis vier Stunden und zählt mit 50 bis 60 Kina zu den teuersten Strecken PNGs. Etwa 20 Landcruiser verlassen jeden Morgen Arawa in Richtung Buka und kehren Mittags wieder zurück.

Brücken anderer Art schlägt der Mobilfunkanbieter Digicel: Seit der ersten Aprilwoche besteht entlang des Highways von Buka nach Arawa ein durchgehendes Mobilfunknetz, zumindest bis Mabiri (eine Autostunde vor Arawa). Arawa soll Mitte April angeschlossen werden. In einem nächsten Schritt soll die No-Go-Zone um die ehemalige Panguna-Mine ausserhalb Arawas angeschlossen werden. Dörfer die selbst vor Ausbruch der Krise vor 20 Jahren ohne Telephonanschluss waren, werden erstmals an das Medienzeitalter angebunden werden.

Veröffentlicht in Bougainville, Carsten, Entwicklung | Keine Kommentare »
http://niugini.wordpress.com/category/papua-new-guinea/bougainville/  

286 Postings, 7029 Tage bergfex58zu Nr. 998

20.04.08 03:05
No laying down of arms by WILMO
By ROMULUS MASIU
THE armed Wisai Liberation Movement (WILMO) running a gun-battle with the Me’ekamui faction of South Bougainville said they would not lay down their arms.
“We won’t surrender or contain our firearms if the Konnou Me’ekamui faction does not contain theirs,” a WILMO spokesman said yesterday.
The spokesman, who did not want to be identified, said that “as long as the Me’ekamui faction is holding onto their illegal firearms we (WILMO) won’t surrender or contain ours”.
He said they could contain their firearms anytime but they were not sure of the other group because they are not partners with the Bougainville peace agreement.
“Though every faction that took part in the crisis contained their weapons, the Me’ekamui did not. At the moment we are not secured and don’t know what will happen to us if we contain our weapons,” he said.
The spokesman said the security issue is of great concern to the people in the WILMO-controlled area, especially those in Wisai. “What will happen to them if their young men surrender firearms?” he asked.
“To make things fair, the Me’ekamui must surrender their weapons and we will follow suit and then continue on negotiations through a round-table discussion,” he said.
“If they fail to surrender their arms there is no point for us to lay down ours,” he added.
Meanwhile, a peace committee made up of Autonomous Bougainville Government MPs and Me’ekamui officials have started negotiations with the two armed faction, saying the situation in the Wisai area looks promising.

http://www.thenational.com.pg/041708/nation7.htm  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 37 | 38 | 39 |
| 41 | 42 | 43 | ... 979  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben