Neuester Beitrag:20.09.24 16:55von: Fuchsbau24Leser gesamt:5.678.275
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:2.308
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 148 | 149 |
| 151 | 152 | ... 979  >  

915 Postings, 6346 Tage Carlchen03Kurs

14.06.10 20:51
liebe Lüt,
ist euch eigentlich bekannt, das um die Jahrtausendwende(?) der  BOC-Kurs  bei  -umgerechnet-
ca   4-5 EuroCent  lag (ADR-Papiere, andere wurden damals in DL wohl nicht gehandelt).
So gesehen haben wir doch schon  -plus/minus xxx-  ca eine  Ver10fachung.  
Zwischenzeitlich war es auch schon mal ein wenig mehr (nur zu 4-5 Cent hat wohl damals kaum einer gekauft).
Ich zumindest bin recht zuversichtlich.
Die einzigste offene Frage ist ..... wann???!!!
Und mir ist es relativ egal, ob der Kurs bis 3 oder 10 Euro steigt, in beiden Fällen gefällt mir der "kleine" Überschuss.
Carlchen  

177 Postings, 6267 Tage joebosag´ mal.lieber ALPHA1

14.06.10 21:37
tickst du denn noch ganz richtig,

" Ich bleibe dabei : Die Schuld an den Toten haben die militanten Umweltaktivisten, die durch Hetze ihre Sicht der Welt in anderen Ländern verbreiten wollen und dabei alle Mittel der Propaganda nutzen. Betroffene Familien in Bougainville können sich durchaus überlegen, diese Personen direkt in Australien vor Gericht zu bringen.

Bergbau gibt es überall auf der Welt - seit Jahrtausenden. Und seit Jahrtausenden freuen sich die Menschen in Bergbaugebieten über Rohstoffe, Arbeitsplätze und Wohlstand."

in Nigeria ...,
aktuell in the USA ...,

Umweltaktivisten haben die Schuld, das ist genau das, was die Menschen in Bougainville hören wollen,

ich frage mich manchmal, was ich in einem solchem Forum überhaupt noch soll, wo solche Meinungen noch toleriert werden,

Gruß joebo  

1334 Postings, 6345 Tage Traderevil# 3727 @ ALPHA 1-1 AHPLA

14.06.10 22:53
......einfach ignorieren.

Alles wird gut.

Nur bei unserem Einstein habe ich da meine berechtigten Zweifel. ;D)

PS: lasse gerade von einem Geschäfts-Freund ( Psychoanalytiker)  die gesammelten Werke begutachten und bewerten. Bin mal gespannt ob sich mein Verdacht bestätigt. ;D)  

555 Postings, 6342 Tage BOCandorra@3715

14.06.10 23:17

Nicht 20.000, nicht 12.000, auch nicht 10.000 Tote durch Waffengewalt: NUR 1.200 Tote i.W.: eintausendzweihundert! Anders gesagt: 120 Tote pro Jahr der Krise. Ohne Frage: Jeder Tote war ein Toter zuviel. Dennoch sollten weder Zahlen, noch Formulierungen linker Ideologen Eingang in unseren Sprachgebrauch finden!

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroIt might not be too long before BCL is back......

15.06.10 05:48
........in Bougainville

http://www.abc.net.au/lateline/content/2010/s2926799.htm

Lateline, ABC TV - 14 June 2010

Abandoned mine threatens environmental disaster

Australian Broadcasting Corporation

Broadcast: 14/06/2010

Reporter: Liam Fox

The Australian owners of an abandoned mine in Bougainville say it is too dangerous to return to repair leaking fuel tanks.

Transcript
LEIGH SALES, PRESENTER: It's been 20 years since a bloody civil war forced the closure of the Panguna copper mine on the island of Bougainville in Papua New Guinea.

The mine's infrastructure has been slowly decaying ever since.

The fuel tanks that fed Panguna's power station are now leaking oil not far from the sea.

Some are warning of an impending environmental disaster but the mine's Australian owner says it's only a minor spill.

It wants to return to Bougainville to clean up but says it can't because the island is still too dangerous for its workers.

PNG correspondent Liam Fox reports.

LIAM FOX, PNG CORRESPONDENT: Deep in the Bougainville jungle are the remains of what was one of the world's biggest copper mines. Panguana is now a wasteland of rusting equipment and dilapidated buildings. Operations ground to a halt 20 years ago when the resentment felt by local landowners towards the mine sparked a decade-long civil war. Thousands died during the crisis and the mine has been slowly decaying ever since.

It's a similar story on the coast at Panguna's old power station. These fuel tanks haven't been maintained for two decades. Now they're leaking oil, lots of it and it could get worse.

RON BLENKIRON, SOUTH PACIFIC ENVIRONMENTAL: There's a crack down through there. This is about a 20 mill thick at the bottom, but these cracks will still open up in an earthquake.

LIAM FOX: Thick, heavy fuel oil coats the ground. A black lake lies next to the tanks. From here, it's only a stone's throw to the ocean. This pit only metres from the water is the last barrier preventing oil from leaking into the sea.

RON BLENKIRON: During the wet season when we first came here, this pit was basically full of water and the oil was about 50 mill from running into the sea, so it was pretty close. You're living on the edge of a catastrophe here the whole time. It's pretty nasty stuff.

LIAM FOX: Ron Blenkiron from South Pacific Environmental says the leaking oil isn't the only potential hazard here, up the road are the remains of a storage area for chemicals used in the mining process.

RON BLENKIRON: We won't take you any further into there, but these are really nasty stuff. You can't go in there without full breathing apparatus and chem suits. This is really nasty.

LIAM FOX: Mr Blenkiron has written to the mines, Australian owner Bougainville Copper Limited or BCL, and offered to clean it up. For a price of course, but BCL has declined.

RON BLENKIRON: I believe that BCL is morally responsible to clean up.

LIAM FOX: Steven Tibo is working for South Pacific Environmental and the company it's formed with some local landowners.

STEVEN TIBO, SOUTH PACIFIC ENVIRONMENTAL: My people we live on the coast, marine life, so this oil is a concern.

LIAM FOX: But back in Port Moresby, BCL isn't so worried.

PETER TAYLOR, BOUGAINVILLE COPPER LTD CHAIRMAN: There is what I call a relatively minor oil spill that's been contained by the safety systems that were put in place, the bund. And really it seems to me it's just a case of going and cleaning that up.

LIAM FOX: Bougainville Copper says vandals caused the spill and much of the oil has already been stolen. It says New Zealand peacekeepers removed any toxic chemicals from the area in 1997. The company says it wants to clean up the spill, but more than a decade after the war ended, it still believes Bougainville is not safe for its employees.

PETER TAYLOR: Unfortunately, there are few people, and I think they're now well and truly in the minority, who refuse to allow us access and some of these people unfortunately have got guns.

LIAM FOX: So why not use South Pacific Environmental, who are already on the ground?

PETER TAYLOR: We have done some research to try and find out what their credentials are and as far as I can see, they have no experience in actually doing any sort of environmental remediation work.

LIAM FOX: Bougainville Copper is hoping to return soon and clean up the mess itself. The historic hatred local villagers felt towards Panguana is dissipating. Many now want the mine reopened to fund their long-held desire for independence from PNG.

CHRIS DAMANA, PANGUNA LAND OWNERS ASSOCIATION: We want Bougainville to get its own money, find its own funds and to run its own affairs.

PETER TAYLOR: The landowners are now approaching the company saying, 'We'd like you to come back.'

LIAM FOX: It might not be too long before BCL is back in Bougainville.

Liam Fox Lateline.

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHA@joebo

15.06.10 06:12
schau dir die Aussage von John Momis an und unterschätz nicht immer die Menschen in Bougainville.
Die Wähler in Bougainville haben gerade mit überwältigender Mehrheit gezeigt, wem sie vertrauen.
Auch du solltest das endlich akzeptieren. Und du solltest auch endlich akzeptieren, daß nicht du über die Menschen in Bougainville bestimmst, sondern daß sie das Recht haben, für sich und ihre Kinder ihre Zukunft selbst zu gestalten.

wegen Nigeria :
http://diepresse.com/home/wirtschaft/international/511762/index.do

Egal, was du dazu sagst, die Menschen in Nigeria, anderen afrikanischen Ländern, Südamerika, Griechenland,... begrüßen Chinas Investment, da China auch die Infrastruktur ausbaut und sie damit am Wohlstand teilhaben läßt.

wegen BP :
Gier frißt Hirn : um 100.000 US Dollar für ein Schutzventil zu sparen, wurden nicht akzeptable Risiken eingegangen.
Das kommt dabei 'raus, wenn Oligarchen Regierungen kontrollieren, die Gesetze via Lobbyisten mitbestimmen und nur Quartalsweise denken.

Im Falle von Bergbau in Bougainville erwarte ich gerade dieses BP Risiko nicht, da RZ alles dransetzen wird, zu zeigen, daß sie nicht CRA sind.  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHA@joebo Nachtrag

15.06.10 06:27
Ich wurde gerade informiert, daß du eventuell die Situation in Bougainville nicht umfassend verstehst.

Deshalb noch einmal für dich zum mitschreiben :  
DIE MENSCHEN IN BOUGAINVILLE HABEN DAS RECHT, FÜR SICH UND IHRE KINDER IHR EIGENES LAND UND IHRE EIGENE ZUKUNFT SELBST ZU BESTIMMEN. DIE EINMISCHUNG UND HETZE MILITANTER UMWELTAKTIVISTEN - SEI ES AUS AUSTRALIEN, NEU SEELAND ODER VON SONSTWO IST ZURÜCKZUWEISEN.  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHABeispiel für BOC ?

15.06.10 08:12
Future bright
“The world’s biggest gold miner, Barrick Gold, has publicly stated that PNG is one of its foremost targets worldwide for gold exploration.”
Somare also spoke at length about the massive magnitude, volume and extensive benefits of the LNG project, particularly to the landowners and the country.
“Broadly the national government agreed to give landowners an additional 2% equity in the project to take their equity to 7%. In addition to benefits derived from 2% royalty and 2% development levy, the total amounts involved will equate to more than K20 billion over the 30 year life of the project.
“As a 19.6% equity owner, the PNG Government will be privy to all the information pertinent to the project.
“We are fortunate we did not need to seek the advice of the World Bank nor our Australian friends for this important exercise. Nevertheless, our team of PNG negotiators was able to extract major concessions from the project developers by re-imposing an additional profit tax.”
Somare said the Opposition Leader was eager to criticise the government because it got the most significant project in the nation’s history underway and the future has never looked brighter.
“Most sensible people will be astonished by this. Ironically, since I have announced that I am steeping down from office at the end of this term, all the project benefits will flow to another Prime Minister, who will be among the winners in the 2012 elections.
“What about the Opposition Leader’s warning that PNG could become ‘dangerously dependent’ on the resources sector? Have you ever heard the Australian Government talk about being too dependent on its resources sector, or any other country for that matter?” Somare asked.

http://www.islandsbusiness.com/islands_business/...ueArticle-full.tpl  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHA@joebo Nachtrag 2

15.06.10 10:39
Da du seit mehr als 20 Jahren bei BOC engagiert bist (hast du Aktien gekauft oder heißt du Vikki ?),
hier extra für dich ein kleiner Witz, den ich gerade aus Buka bekam :

Wife asks husband,
"How many women have you slept with?"

Husband proudly replies,
"Only you, Darling - With all the others, I was awake."  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroThe ABG President JOHN MOMIS would announce.......

15.06.10 11:36
...........his ministry tomorrow.
He could not announce the ministers today as there was no time due to today's swearing of members of the ABG House.

President JOHN MOMIS was sworn in last week with his vice president PATRICK NISIRA and the women member for Central JOAN JEROME.

The elections of the Speaker was done late in the afternoon.

150610PRIME MINISTER COMMITS
By Aloysius LAUKAI

The Prime Minister of Papua New Guinea Grand Chief Sir Michael Somare today committed funds for in pact projects throughout Bougainville.
Speaking at the Swearing in of ABG’s new Parliamentarians today in Buka,
GRAND CHIEF SOMARE said that funds would be allocated to seal the Buka ring road and the Road starting from Kokopau in North Bougainville and right down to Buin in South Bougainville.
He said funds would be made available starting next year under public Investment Program or PIP funds.
CHIEF SOMARE also said that funds have be made available for the Submarine Cable for the PNG POWER to power Kokopau town and other places in North Bougainville.
SIR SOMARE was very pleased at the conduct of Bougainville elections and congratulated the people of Bougainville for making it happen again.
He said the people of Bougainville have shown other Provinces in PNG that they run elections with no problems at all.
Today’s swearing in of ABG second House was performed by the chief justice of Papua New Guinea.
It was also witnessed by dignitaries and ambassadors of foreign missions, like Australia, New Zealand, Solomon Islands, United Kingdom, China, Japan and some other countries.

150610 FIRST MEETING
By Aloysius Laukai

150610 FIRST MEETING
By Aloysius Laukai

The Autonomous Bougainville Government today held its first meeting and elected its speaker for the second ABG House.
MR. ANDREW MIRIKI the current speaker was re-elected for a full five year term today.
At the start of nominations three nominations were made for the outgoing President JAMES TANIS, former National Parliament clerk SIMON PENTANU and the current speaker.
After the second elimination only JAMES TANIS and ANDREW MIRIKI were voted through a secret ballot and ANDREW MIRIKI was voted as the speaker again.
Mr. MIRIKI became the speaker after the by election of the ABG President in 2008.
The position was left vacant when the former speaker NICK PENIAI resigned to contest for the President’s seat won by JAMES TANIS.

ENDS

http://bougainville.typepad.com/newdawn/  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHARio Brief zeigt :

16.06.10 05:19
Ein Investment in Bougainville wird auch für RT interessanter. Für Bougainville spricht auch, daß die Regierung in Bougainville und die Menschen endlich auch Wohlstand für sich und ihre Kinder haben wollen, den nur der Bergbau bringen kann, da Steuern auf Kakao / Kokosnuss - Plantagen und Touristen nicht genug Einnahmen für die wichtigen Projekte bringen.

http://www.riotinto.com/media/18435_media_releases_19302.asp  

1334 Postings, 6345 Tage TraderevilNew ABG president keen on moving forward.....

16.06.10 08:40
*the  second * deutet für mich schon ganz klar auf  die Erreichung des Zieles  Weiterentwicklung der Wirtschaft hin, aber wie bleibt auch hier wieder offen. mmhhh.....meint er damit klotzen oder kleckern?.

Source: Post-Courier

New ABG president keen on moving forward

By GORETHY KENNETH

AUTONOMOUS Bougainville Government John Momis has laid down his governing plans for the next 100 days.
Sworn in recently and celebrated yesterday during the ABG inauguration celebrations attended by Prime Minister Sir Michael Somare, Mr Momis has vowed to lead his government in achieving five consequential issues detailed as:
* THE first is unification of all Bougainvilleans;
* THE second is to improve and develop the people’s welfare, through a new approach to promoting economic development;
* THE third is to secure Bougainville’s political future under the Bougainville Peace Agreement. This means fully implementing autonomy, preparing for the referendum on independence and achieving complete weapons disposal;
* THE fourth is to promote good governance and the rule of law, and in the process end corruption; and
* THE fifth is building public awareness of the Peace Agreement and the ABG’s policies.
“Over the next 100 days my government will unfold specific plans and policies on growing the economy. We will also re-visit existing plans, our focus will be partnership for the enhanced welfare of Bougainville,” Mr Momis said yesterday.
At the same time Bougainville is frustrated about such things as the few new powers transferred to the ABG, the failure of the National Government to pay the full restoration and development goals for 2010 and the slow progress in appointment of a new chief administrator to fill the gap created over three years ago.
“But I look forward to the future with confidence. I know that Bougainville will emerge strong, prosperous and united. That this dream of the people of this great land,” Mr Momis said.
“We in this government are only the instruments for the fulfillment of that dream. We will work to achieve it.
“Now the task of governing begins. I will undertake the task in partnership with all ABG members. We Bougainvilleans need a clear understanding of the way forward on the burning issues confronting us. In the period since the conflict ended, and in particular, over the ABG’s first five years, we have laid the framework for many things to happen. The choices by the people in the election mean the way forward for the next five years will in some ways be different from what has been done in the past five years. The ‘Momis Way’ will be a new way. But I do not come with a long and complicated agenda. I see my government as having five principal tasks.
“Let us consider the progress on autonomy. Bougainville is the only region of PNG which has a unique autonomous character. However, we are yet to achieve true autonomy. Corruption will find zero tolerance in my government. All ministers, elected members, officials and investors, take warning! My government will establish an inquiry into the corruption of recent years.
“Where there is evidence of wrong-doing, I promise that there will be criminal prosecutions. Any future corruption will result in immediate action.”

Source: Post-Courier  

450 Postings, 6342 Tage Longwilli...darf es ein bisschen mehr sein?

16.06.10 12:45

und noch ein letztes Mal zum Thema weltweite Rohstoffvorkommen, guckst du nochmal hier:

http://www.spiegel.de/wissenschaft/natur/0,1518,700740,00.html

in dem Fachartikel fallen so Sätze wie diese hier: " ...Regelmäßig wird gewarnt, Metalle könnten bald zur Neige gehen - das allerdings ist in der Gesamtperspektive "Quatsch".  "  
oder "Die Metallvorräte würden auf absehbare Zeit reichen."
oder "Kein mineralischer Rohstoff ist von geologischer Knappheit bedroht."
und ganz interessant auch diese Worte hier: "Knappheit entsteht vor allem durch soziale Konflikte, Abbaumängel oder Transportengpässe."

Potenzielle Minen gibt es also wie Sand am Meer. Und die Investoren dazu gehen lieber in Länder, wo man sich über neue Arbeitsplätze, Krankenhäuser, Brücken und den damit verbundenen Wirtschaftsaufschwung freut. Daher, entscheident ist die strategische Ausrichtung der Landespolitik und die Volksmentalität von dem jeweiligen Eigentümer-Land. Und die Bevölkerung auf der Insel Bougainville hat Tausende von Jahren ohne Mining gelebt. Momis wird es daher sehr schwer haben, das zu ändern. Die weiter anhaltende Uneinigkeit der Landbesitzer macht das leider all zu deutlich.

Kurz nach Bürgerkriegsende, am Anfang der Nullerjahre, ging auf der BOU-Insel ein Raunen durch die Menge, Mininggegner und Minigfreunde stritten über Panguna und deren Öffnung. Investierte dachten, "na ja, in knapp 4 bis 5 Jahren läuft die Mine wieder rund". Das wäre vor 4 bis 5 Jahren gewesen. Auch wenn´s weh tut, heute wird immer klarer, Investoren können sich mit dem Investment in BOU-Aktien noch ein paar Jahre Zeit lassen. Die BOU-Bevölkerung will Krankenhäuser, Brücken und Wohlstand, sie sind aber nicht bereit, einen Preis dafür zu bezahlen.

Longwilli

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekro14 ministers according to the ABG President Momis

16.06.10 14:38
http://bougainville.typepad.com/newdawn/

The Autonomous Bougainville Government will have 14 ministers according to the ABG President JOHN MOMIS.
This afternoon the ABG House of Representatives first sitting passed a bill to increase the number of ministries from 13 to 14.
Under the Bougainville Constitution the ABG maximum ministry is fourteen this means the ABG has reached its maximum with these latest bill.
The bill introduced by PRESIDENT MOMIS was read 3 times so that it met the legal requirement for the passing of this bill.
MR. MOMIS told New Dawn FM afterwards that as he had announced yesterday to put more emphasis on Weapons Disposal, Good Governance and Investments he wants to make sure that Ministers once appointed would concentrate on their portfolios.
He said that from previous experience ministers had several other portfolios thus making them not concentrating on their main roles.
On the appointment of ministries, The President said that he was required by law to make the appointment within 14 days from the date of his swearing in.
This means that he can make the appointments before or on the 23rd of this month June.
The first house was also post phoned to a date to be set by the Speaker.

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekro@Longwilli #3738

16.06.10 14:58
Von Joseph Kabuis "Never Mining on Bougainville" zu John Momis "new approach to promoting economic development;" war eine 180 Grad Drehung nötig.

Dass die Landeigner nicht sofort Hurra schreiend ihren Vertreter benannt haben und sich erstmal beraten hat zwar für einige Verzögerung gesorgt.Dafür ist es aber auch ein demokratischer Prozess bei dem jede Gruppierung konsultiert wurde,sich niemand übergangen fühlt, und im Endeffekt auch alle zustimmen werden.

A.§Why this Awareness?

This paper has been prepared to help awareness program and public discussions about preparing Mine-lease landowners to take part in the review of the Bougainville Copper Agreement (BCA).

o§members of the communities from the 6 mine lease areas;
         o§representatives of the 6 communities (in order to discuss issues about possibly establishing an ‘umbrella body’ in the event that each of the 6 lease areas decided to establish a separate representative body); and
         o§two other representative bodies from the lease areas (women from mining affected areas, and the ‘Original Me’ekamui Government); and  

•§the approximate numbers of persons attending each of the meetings

TABLE 2: MAIN MEETINGS, MINE LEASE COMMUNITIES,
From 6th to 16th MARCH 2010
      Date          §         Group Venue     Numbers
6th March 2010 (Saturday) Women in Mining Affected Areas Arawa 7
8th March 2010 (Monday) Arawa Urban Lease (Siokate Land Lease) Arawa 6
9th March 2010 (Tuesday) Upper Tailings Lease landowners Pit drainage tunnel outlet, Ioro 50
10th March 2010 (Wednesday) Lower Tailings Lease landowners Kuneka School, Nagovisi 70
11th March 2010 (Thursday) Port Lease landowners Rorovana No.1 Village 55
12th March 2010 (Friday) Special Mining Lease landowners District Office conference room, Panguna 90
13th March 2010 (Saturday) Arawa Urban Lease (Siokate Land Lease) Section 5, Arawa 60
14th March 2010 (Sunday) Port-Mine Access Road lease landowners Morgan Junction market 60
15th March 2010 (Monday) Representatives of the six mine lease area communities District Office conference room, Panguna 100

16th March 2010 (Tuesday) Leaders of ‘original’ Me’ekamui Section 6, Arawa 8

“(A). Bougainville Executive Council Directs that Consultation Occur:
A consultative process with communities of Panguna mine-related lease areas about how they should be represented in a possible review of the Bougainville Copper Agreement (BCA) was undertaken by a team of Bougainville Administration officers and advisers in March 2010. This consultative process was required as part of a follow-up to a Bougainville Executive Council (BEC) decision requiring preparations to be made towards undertaking a review of the BCA.
The reason that the BEC is the correct authority for making decisions about preparing for and initiating a review of the BCA is because of joint decision by the Autonomous Bougainville Government (ABG) and the PNG National Government about a process for transfer of mining, oil and gas functions and powers from the National Government to the ABG. The initial decisions were made through the Joint Supervisory Body (JSB) at meetings in January and in March 2008.

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHAFalls China

16.06.10 19:19
die Panguna Mine übernimmt, wie hoch wäre der realistische Kaufpreis pro BOC Aktie ?

Hintergrund : China hat keine Probleme damit, Bergwerke in unruhigen Gebieten zu übernehmen.
Für die Aynak valley Mine in Afghanistan zahlte China 3 Mrd. US Dollar. Die tatsächlichen Kosten sind erheblich höher, da auch eine Eisenbahnlinie und umfangreiche Infrastruktur errichtet wird.

http://gardenserf.wordpress.com/2010/06/15/...r-vast-riches-to-china/
http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/asia/article3941656.ece  

66 Postings, 5568 Tage Dr. SommerFalls China ...

16.06.10 21:12

übernimmt! das muß man sich auf der zunge zergehen lassen: übernimmt. damit kürzt du aber ganz schön ab, und denselben fehler machst du auch im denken.

grüße von Dr. Sommer

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHA@Sommer

17.06.10 06:50
Ich verstehe deine Frage nicht. Es ist doch hinlänglich bekannt, daß China mit John Momis sehr real ist - oder vefolgst du die Diskussion nur sporadisch ?  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroTanis leaves ABG on unsavoury terms

17.06.10 07:18
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20100617/thhome.htm

By GORETHY KENNETH

OUTGOING Autonomous Bougainville Government president James Tanis (pictured) yesterday officially said goodbye to colleagues and friends including leaders before leaving for Nagovis, his home.
Mr Tanis left Buka for Central Bougainville at lunch time yesterday with the assurance he would be around if needed for any work.
When asked by the Post-Courier yesterday what he was in for, especially after he could not muster the votes to win the Speaker’s post he said: “Back to the village to join my family and people.”
He would not elaborate on the latter. Yesterday concerns were raised by the public at how Mr Tanis was treated during the inauguration celebrations at Kubu House of Representatives, the House he led for 18 months.
He was treated as just another ordinary person and was not accorded the treatment he deserved. He was not given the opportunity for an outgoing speech and official hand over to Mr Momis and was not provided a seat at the members’ stage, instead he joined the crowd watching from outside the ceremonial arena.
Parliamentary services staff, when asked why he was treated that way, said there was so much to do in a short time and he may have been overlooked. Mr Tanis has now officially retired to his Nagovis village.

382 Postings, 6342 Tage centwatchTanis leaves ABG on unsavoury terms....

17.06.10 13:48
.....Undank ist der Welten Lohn...

...das wirft kein gutes Licht auf Momis. Man kann nur hoffen, dass dessen Agenda mit unserer Agenda - Eröffnung durch BOC bzw. Übernahmeangebot der BOC-Aktien - halbwegs übereinstimmt.

....Wie mit Tanis verfahren wird, der sich in dem Jahr wirklich dne Arsch aufgerissen wird, ist unterste Schublade!  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHA@centwatch

17.06.10 14:07
.....Undank ist der Welten Lohn...  stimmt.

Aber Momis hat nicht die Feiern ausgerichtet, sondern die alten Mitarbeiter der bisherigen Administration.
Es scheint so, daß sie sich in "unterwürfigem Gehorsam" dem neuen Hausherrn andingen wollten.
Es zeigt damit auch, daß John Momis tatsächlich Einiges aufzuräumen hat - schau'n wir 'mal, wie lange das dauert.
Ich gebe ihm nur diesen Sommer. Wenn es dann nichts Substanzielles gibt, verabschiede ich mich.  

450 Postings, 6342 Tage Longwilli#3744 + #3746: Assi am Ball

17.06.10 14:38
Herr Momis ist Präsident und verantwortet ganz alleine diese Zeremonie. Und er liefert hier leider einen denkbar schlechten Stil ab. Und das als langjähriger Diplomat; man kann also unterstellen, Momis weiß was er hier für einen zeremoniellen Scheiß macht. Wie will er auf diesem präsidialpolitisch asozialen Level seinen erst genannten Punkt realisieren und eine Einigung aller Bougainvilleans herstellen? Mir schwand Übles...   nie im Leben hat er das drauf!...    Er ist und bleibt ein Lakai von PNG. Man könnte jetzt zynisch sagen, „…na ja, egal wer die Mine wieder öffnen lässt…“. Aber so einfach wird´s nicht sein. Hier wird mehr denn je ein politischer Macher gebraucht und kein inkompetenter und ignoranter alter Mann.

Wir haben heute den 17.06.2010 und ich stelle folgende freche Prognose in den Raum:
Herr Momis wird nicht der Präsident sein, der 2015 diese Insel in die Autonomie führt. Entweder wird es bis dahin neue Wahlen auf der Insel Bougainville geben oder die Autonomie findet in dem vollen Umfang, wie sie heute noch geplant ist, einfach nicht statt.  

382 Postings, 6342 Tage centwatchMomis....

17.06.10 15:01
....ehrlich gesagt, das mit der Autonomoie 2015 is eh völliger Quatsch. 2015 findet frühestens ein Referendum statt. Wann im Rahmen des Referendums Bougainville tatsächlich in die Unabhängigkeit entlassen wirdn, steht auf einem völlig anderem Papier. Aber eines ist klar, die Umsetzung 2015 ist völlig illusorisch, bei einem Haushalt, der zu 80-90% von milden Gaben von PNG abhängt...

...trotzdem, man sollte Momis eine faire Chance geben, immerhin ist er von mehr als 50% der Bevölkerung gewählt. Ausserdem weiss er, dass er Panguna schnellstens im Betrieb nehmen muss, denn er braucht dringend Haushaltsmittel um überhaupt etwas in Gang zu bringen. Und wenn er sich an die Gestze hält, dann kann er das nur mit BOC machen, entweder mit BOC als Operator oder mit einem neuen Eigentümer, was ein Abfindungsangebot für Rio und die Minderheitsaktionäre voraussetzt. Und ich kann mir wahrlich nicht vorstellen, dass sich RT über den Tisch ziehen läßt....ich glaube, dass wir relativ bald etwas dazu hören wird, diese Panguna-Frage ist einfach zu wichtig  

450 Postings, 6342 Tage Longwilli#3748 @centwatch

17.06.10 15:36
zu 2015 bin ich voll und ganz deiner Meinung. Und darüber hinaus steht zu befürchten, das Momis diese PNG-Abhängigkeit nicht reduzieren wird wollen; und lieber auf kaltem Wege seine eigenen BOU-Landsleute verarscht.

Und zum Thema "faire Chance geben". Na, die hat er doch jetzt. Nur verzockt er sie gerade und lässt sich dabei ganz unpräsidial feiern. Natürlich, die Zukunft Pangunas könnte sogar von so einem führungsschwachen Heini profitieren. PNG jedenfalls würde die Mine lieber heute als morgen öffnen. Die spannende Frage dabei ist, wie Momis und PNG dann mit dem 20%-BCL-Anteil umgehen werden?  

382 Postings, 6342 Tage centwatch@longwilli

17.06.10 15:45
..was Momis ständig betont bei "investments" ist der Joint-Venture Gedanke. D.h. die Chinesesen (wahrscheinlich) stellen die Kohle und das "Know-how" (falls vorhanden) und bekommen dafür 49% bzw. einen gewissen Teil der Produktion zu gefixten Preisen. Im Falle von Panguna gibt es ja grundsätzlich diese Situation, nur sind es "nur" 19%, die noch dazu bei PNG liegen, ausserdem glaube ich nicht, dass RT die Mehrheit abgeben will. Mal schauen, wie sie sich zusammenraufen. Ich bin nur happy, dass wir RT an unserer Seite haben, ansonsten würde darauf wetten, dass die Minderheitsaktionäre über den Tisch gezogen würden.....

Momis, lass die Katze aus dem Sack.....  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 148 | 149 |
| 151 | 152 | ... 979  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben