Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:2.385
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 144 | 145 |
| 147 | 148 | ... 979  >  

14459 Postings, 5435 Tage pandabärchen@joebo

03.06.10 07:54
150.000 Stück in Australien gekauft
Der frühe Wurm  fängt den  Fisch

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroSchlusskurs AU 0,74 AUD +13% (0,51 € )

03.06.10 08:10
Welche Kurssteigerungem bei einer Kupfermine möglich sind wenn ein Land aus einer Kriegssituation zu normalen Verhältnissen zurückkehrt illustriert am besten Katangamining.

+38100% Kurssteigerung von 2004-2007

http://www.katangamining.com/kat/investor_relations/stockquote/#  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHA@nekro

03.06.10 08:24
Kurssteigerungen stehen nicht im Mittelpunkt, sondern ERTRÄGE oder VERDIENST für ALLE.

Nur wenn die Menschen in Bougainville einen gerechten Anteil am Ertrag des Bergbaus erhalten, wird der Bergbau vor Ort von ALLEN gewünscht. Die ehemals gezahlten 0.025% sind - gelinde gesagt - eine betrügerische Provokation - eine Verarschung, Demütigung und ein nicht zu akzeptierendes Unrecht.

Wie ich höre verlangt hier John Momis erheblich höhere Beträge, um die notwendigen Staatsausgaben für Schulen, Krankenhäuser, Straßen, Brücken, Beamte... nicht durch Steuern auf die Bevölkerung einnehmen zu müssen.

Das macht auch Sinn, da die Bevölkerung von Bougainville sowieso schon zu wenig verdient, um davon auch noch hohe Steuern zu zahlen.  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHAGute Demokraten

03.06.10 09:16
sind auch die Mekamui :

By Aloysius Laukai

The Mekamui group in Panguna today promised to accept the wishes of the people of Bougainville.

One senior Mekamui official Blaze said that the MEKAMUI group will work with the ABG to create total peace and unity on Bougainville.

He said that his group had opened up the roadblock to both the election officials and International Election Monitors as part of their commitment to work with the ABG.

The group this afternoon visited the Hutjena counting centre and said that they were satisfied with the conduct of election throughout the region.

Meanwhile the Acting Electoral Commissioner REITAMA TARAVARU

Thanked the Mekamui group for honouring their commitment through the MOU signed just before the elections.

He said this has made possible for all the people of Bougainville tpo express their democratic right to vote for their leader.  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroEach candidate has announced their intention to...

03.06.10 11:17
.........reopen the Panguna copper mine

Veröffentlichung um 17:33,trotz 13% Kursanstieg in AU,dieses Interview ist den Aussies also noch garnicht bekannt ;-)))))))))))

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pacbeat/stories/201006/s2917613.htm

Updated June 3, 2010 17:33:00

Results from the Bougainville elections are expected in around a week's time. The Assembly consists of 40 seats one of which is reserved for the President. At the moment the front runner for the top job is John Momis with the incumbent James Tanis second. Each candidate has announced their intention to reopen the Panguna copper mine which was closed during the 10 year long war in the province.

Presenter: Geraldine Coutts
Speaker: Professor Brij Lal from the Australian National University ]

Listen:Windows Media
LAL: I mean there are some problems understandable in the lines of communication difficulties, infrastructure and so on, but my sense was that first of all there was commitment on the part of people to make it work and the second thing was very clear to me as I travelled from Buka to Arawa, to South - Siwai area, out in the bush, former combatants, the BRA were participating in the elections. I mean there are some members of BRA who were standing outside, but by and large, people wanted to make it work and you had the sense that they wanted to go forward. I think on the whole, one would say that the elections were fair and free. I talked at length to Mr James Tanis, the president as well as to John Momis, both of them said to me as far as they are concerned the process was working and they have full confidence. So I think this is very, very important development and more important, it is a very important election, because in 2014 there will be a vote under the peace agreement between Bougainville and Papua New Guinea to determine whether Bougainville will become independent or not.

COUTTS: John Momis, who is one of the candidates and at the moment counting is still in progress. He's ahead of James Tanis. But you spoke, as you just mentioned, to Mr Momis and he has ideas and feelings about the mine in Panguna?

LAL: Well, I think it is point - that which ever part wins, whoever is president, this is an issue they will have to deal with. Panguna mine was of course a conflict from 1988 to 1998. My sense is that having talked to both these gentlemen, that they will look at ways of reopening the mine. Because if Bougainville is to have an autonomous existence, it will have to have a strong financial base and in the present circumstances, that will only come from the Panguna mine. I think that Mr Tanis is likely or he has told us that he would like to open the mine, but may be a renegotiated deal with the former Bougainville Copper Limited, the BCL and I think it would be fair to say that John Momis is looking at other sources, including China. He talked about getting China involved in commercial agriculture, he talked warmly about their expertise and skill the Chinese have. Whoever wins the mine will I think at a time reopen, but by whom I think is something that is unclear at the moment.

COUTTS: It's not surprising I think that John Momis is speaking warmly about the Chinese. He has just spent the last year or so there as the ambassador and he also has a personal connection to China?

LAL: Yes, I was surprised. He received it very graciously at his house in Sohano and he talked about his ancestry. He says my grandfather was Chinese in the area around Buin which is southern Bougainville and he said when he went to China, he went to his "ancestral village" and it was a very moving experience for him. I think he is well, you know he was ambassador to Beijing, so they are both personal connection, but also his own direct professional involvement as a diplomat.

COUTTS: Now what role did he think that the Chinese can play in the running of Panguna?

LAL: He was not specific. This was the last days of the campaign. The question was asked by one of the members of our group about Chinese practices in mines and resource exploitation in other parts of the world, including Africa, but he was very circumspect in his comments, but giving the impression that if he won, that he would certainly not rule China out.

COUTTS: Now there are some in the pack that feel that both Sir Michael Somare and John Momis, who attract a venerable status now probably should stand aside for someone younger like James Tanis?

LAL: Well, this is one of the problems in the Pacific, not only Papua New Guinea, Bougainville, but remember also Fiji with Ratu Sir Kamisese Mara. I suppose there is a sense that some of these people feel that they are indispensable to the destiny of their countries. John Momis is now in his 70s, Sir Michael Somare is again of the same vintage. Yeah, I think this is a human trait, you don't want to give up power. You feel that you are indispensable. You feel you have a lot to contribute. But my sense was again just looking at the candidate for presidency, in Bougainville, a number of younger people, including a woman candidate for president was a surprise. You see the difficulty in Bougainville is again the legacy of the last ten year conflict between 88 and 98. I mean schools were destroyed, children did not go to school, infrastructure was hobbled. So you are now really getting a new cadre of leaders and may be in four, five years time they will have the necessary experience and skill to take on leadership positions in their country.  

666 Postings, 5768 Tage havannaEinfach Spitze,

03.06.10 14:52
sogar die Mekamuis zeigen sich sehr demokratisch/diplomatisch!

War für mich bisher noch ein großes Fragezeichen, welches sich hiermit erledigt hat...

Schönen Feiertag ;-)))  

1528 Postings, 6342 Tage CCLSChavanna

03.06.10 19:09
Ich wünschte, ich könnte deinen uneingeschränkten Optimismus bzgl. der Mekas teilen. Kann ich aber leider nicht.

Diesen Brüdern traue ich nun absolut nicht, denn

a/ was 1 "Offizieller" sagt muss noch lange nicht von allen anderen "Offiziellen" und Fraktionen innerhalb der Truppe geteilt werden und

b/ auch wenn die Gesprächsabsicht als sehr ermutigend eingestuft werden darf, von einem positiven Verhandlungsergebnis sind "wir" vermutlich noch Welten entfernt. Warten wir erst einmal ab, mit welchen abstrusen Forderungen die Jungs dann wirklich in die Gespräche gehen.

Da schießen dann -im wörtlichen Sinne- ein paar Bekloppte quer (und rum) und schon geht das Abwarten, Zittern etc. "von vorne" los. Die Mine wird m.E. so oder so wiedereröffnet werden. Alles halt nur eine Frage der Zeit. ;-)  

1528 Postings, 6342 Tage CCLSCNachtrag

03.06.10 19:10
Was heißt hier "schönen Feiertag"? Habt Ihr Faulenzer drüben schon wieder frei??????

Tse!  

177 Postings, 6267 Tage joebo@CCLSC

03.06.10 19:47
genau meine Meinung, hatte ich hier ähnlich schon ´mal gepostet,

das größte Risiko sind nicht die "offiziellen" Vetreter, mit denen dürfte alles klar sein,

aber wenn ein paar durchgeknallte - in DE würde man sagen millitante - Mining-Gegner ein wenig mit den sicher noch vorhandenen Waffen rumballern,
dann liegt das ganze Projekt sofort erstmal wieder auf Eis,

einen zweiten Bürgerkrieg riskiert mit Sicherheit niemand, und ob die (noch) nicht vorhandene öffentliche Ordnung in der Lage wäre, damit umzugehen, ich hätte da meine Zweifel,

bleibt nur zu hoffen, dass es dazu nicht kommt,

ich empfehle mal nachzulesen unter http://mekamui.org/

und das Spielchen mit den Kursprüngen hatten wir doch vor 2-3 Wochen schon,

Gruß joebo  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroFormer Bougainville Governor JOHN MOMIS is extendi

03.06.10 20:13
...ng his lead in all corners of Bougainville.

As of 3am
MR. MOMIS was leading with 30265,
JAMES TANIS was coming second with 15160,
ROBERT ATSIR 3903,
REUBEN SIARA 6366,
MAGDALEN TOROANSI 2684,
MARTIN MIRIORI 4524,
SYLVESTER NIU 1531

Posted at 03:57 AM | Permalink | Comments (0)

448 Postings, 6341 Tage bockaufboc....diese Angelegenheiten sind bald Vergangenheit

03.06.10 20:27
By the time the President is elected the mine area landowners
should have formed a new landowner association and elected their
representatives.
Once both these matters are finalised negotiations with the
company over the future of the Panguna ore body can start
formally.
This should be a year of great opportunity for BCL and Bougainville (Highflyer 2010-2025)

Annual report 2010  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroA tale of two cities

04.06.10 09:03

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroSK AU 0,78 AUD +5,4% 0,542 €

04.06.10 09:41
VOL 48K

Wenn die Auszählung der Wählerstimmen auf B' ville planmässig weitergeht so könnte das Resultat am Wochenende bekannt gegeben werden.Wenn dann John Momis in seiner Regierungserklärung ein klares Statement pro BCL und Wiedereröffnung der Pangunamine abgibt dann sollte unsere BOC den Turbo einschalten ;-))))))

Mit über 50% + in den letzten 2 Monaten kann sich der Kursverlauf schon jetzt sehen lassen.

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroBOC.AX is undervalued compared to its Price.....

04.06.10 09:43
..........of $0.74 per share, has somewhat below average safety, and is currently rated a Buy.

http://www.vectorvest.com/stockanalysis/...P_REFERER=TopStocks.com-AU

Detailed Analysis  

Company Information

Business: Bougainville Copper, (BOC.AX) Bougainville Copper Limited intends to dispose of the open pit mine and processing facility at Panguna on Bougainville Island in the North Solomons Province of Papua New Guinea. The company suspended its operations in the mine in May 1989. Prior to May 1989, it produced copper concentrate containing gold and silver. The company is based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea. Bougainville Copper Limited is a subsidiary of Rio Tinto Limited.  

Capital Appreciation

Value: Value is a measure of a stock's current worth.  BOC.AX has a current Value of $0.96 per share. Therefore, it is undervalued compared to its Price of $0.74 per share.  Value is computed from forecasted earnings per share, forecasted earnings growth, profitability, interest, and inflation rates. Value increases when earnings, earnings growth rate and profitability increase, and when interest and inflation rates decrease. VectorVest advocates the purchase of undervalued stocks. At some point in time, a stock's Price and Value always will converge.  

RV (Relative Value): RV is an indicator of long-term price appreciation potential. BOC.AX has an RV of 1.43, which is excellent on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. This indicator is far superior to a simple comparison of Price and Value because it is computed from an analysis of projected price appreciation three years out, AAA Corporate Bond Rates, and risk. RV solves the riddle of whether it is preferable to buy High growth, High P/E stocks, or Low growth, Low P/E stocks. VectorVest favors the purchase of stocks with RV ratings above 1.00.  

RS (Relative Safety): RS is an indicator of risk. BOC.AX has an RS rating of 0.86, which is fair on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. RS is computed from an analysis of the consistency and predictability of a company's financial performance, debt to equity ratio, sales volume, business longevity, price volatility and other factors. A stock with an RS rating greater than 1.00 is safer and more predictable than the average stock in the VectorVest database. VectorVest favors the purchase of stocks of companies with consistent, predictable financial performance.  

RT (Relative Timing): RT is a fast, smart, accurate indicator of a stock's price trend. BOC.AX has a Relative Timing rating of 1.15, which is good on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00.  RT is computed from an analysis of the direction, magnitude, and dynamics of a stock's price movements over one day, one week, one quarter and one year time periods. Once a stock's price has established a strong trend, it is expected to continue in that trend for the short-term. If a trend dissipates, RT will gravitate toward 1.00. RT will explode from bottoms, dive from tops, and reflect changes in price momentum. VectorVest favors the purchase of stocks with RT ratings above 1.00.  

VST (VST-Vector):  VST is the master indicator for ranking every stock in the VectorVest database. BOC.AX has a VST rating of 1.15, which is good on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. VST is computed from the square root of a weighted sum of the squares of RV, RS, and RT. Stocks with the highest VST ratings have the best combinations of Value, Safety and Timing. These are the stocks to own for above average, long-term capital appreciation. VectorVest advocates the purchase of safe, undervalued stocks rising in price.  

Recommendation (REC): VectorVest gives a Buy, Sell, Hold recommendation on every stock, every day. BOC.AX has a Buy recommendation. REC reflects the cumulative effect of all the VectorVest parameters working together. These parameters are designed to help investors buy safe, undervalued stocks rising in price. They also help investors avoid or sell risky, overvalued stocks falling in price. VectorVest recommends that investors buy high VST-Vector, Buy-rated stocks in rising markets.  

Stop (Stop-Price): Stop is an indicator of when to sell a long position or cover a short position.  BOC.AX has a Stop of $0.63 per share. This is $0.11 below BOC.AX's current closing Price. A stock's Stop is computed from a 13 week moving average of its closing prices, and is fine-tuned according to the stock's fundamentals. High RV, high RS stocks have lower Stops, and low RV, low RS stocks have higher Stops. In the VectorVest system, a stock gets a 'B' or 'H' recommendation if its Price is above its Stop and an 'S' recommendation if its Price is below its Stop.  

GRT (Earnings Growth Rate): GRT reflects a company's one to three year forecasted earnings growth rate in percent per year. BOC.AX has a forecasted Earnings Growth Rate of 31.00%, which VectorVest considers to be excellent. GRT is computed from historical, current and forecasted earnings data. It is updated each week for every stock in the VectorVest database. GRT often foretells a stock's future price trend. If a stock's GRT trend is upward, the stock's price will likely rise. If GRT is trending downward, the stock's Price will probably fall. VectorVest favors the purchase of stocks whose GRT is rising and is greater than the sum of current inflation and interest rates, as shown weekly in our investment climate report.  

EPS (Earnings per Share):  EPS stands for leading 12 months Earnings Per Share.  BOC.AX has a forecasted EPS of $0.02 per share. VectorVest determines this forecast from a combination of recent earnings performance and traditional fiscal and/or calendar year earnings forecasts.  

P/E (Price to Earnings Ratio): P/E is a popular measure of stock valuation which shows the dollars required to buy one dollar of earnings.  BOC.AX has a P/E of 37.00. This ratio may be deemed to be high or low depending upon your frame of reference. The average P/E of all the stocks in the VectorVest database is 23.81. P/E is computed daily using the formula: P/E = Price/EPS.  

EY (Earnings Yield): EY reflects earnings per share as a percent of Price. EY is related to P/E via the formula, EY = 100 / (P/E), and may be used in place of P/E as a measure of valuation. EY has the advantages that it is always determinate and can reflect negative earnings. BOC.AX has an EY of 3.07 percent. This is below the current average of 4.10% for all the stocks in the VectorVest database. EY equals 100 x (EPS/Price).  

GPE (Growth to P/E Ratio): GPE is another popular measure of stock valuation. It compares earnings growth rate to P/E ratio. BOC.AX has a GPE rating of 0.96.  High growth stocks are believed to be able to justify high P/E ratios. A stock is commonly considered to be undervalued when GPE is greater than 1.00 and overvalued when GPE is below 1.00. Unfortunately, this rule of thumb does not take into account the effect of interest rates on P/E ratios. The operative GPE ratio of 1.00 is valid when and only when interest rates equal 10%. With long-term interest rates currently at 6.29%, the operative GPE ratio is 0.40. Therefore, BOC.AX may be considered to be undervalued.  

Dividend Information

DIV (Dividend): VectorVest reports annual, regular, cash dividends as indicated by the most recent payments. Special distributions, one-time payments, stock dividends, etc., are not generally included in DIV. BOC.AX does not pay a dividend.  

DY (Dividend Yield): DY reflects dividend per share as a percent of Price. BOC.AX does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a Dividend Yield rating. . DY equals 100 x (DIV/Price). It is useful to compare DY with EY. If DY is not significantly lower than EY, the dividend payment may be in jeopardy.  

DS (Dividend Safety): DS is an indicator of the assurance that regular cash dividends will be declared and paid at current or at higher rates for the foreseeable future. BOC.AX does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a Dividend Safety rating . Stocks with DS values above 75 typically have RS values well above 1.00 and EY levels that are much higher than DY.

DG (Dividend Growth Rate): Dividend Growth is a subtle yet important indicator of a company's financial performance. It also provides some insight into the board's outlook on the company's ability to increase earnings. BOC.AX does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a Dividend Growth rating .  

YSG (YSG-Vector): YSG is an indicator which combines DIV, DY and DG into a single value, and allows direct comparison of all dividend-paying stocks in the database. BOC.AX does not pay a dividend, so it does not have a YSG rating . Stocks with the highest YSG values have the best combinations of Dividend Yield, Safety and Growth. These are the stocks to buy for above average current income and long-term growth.  

Price-Volume Data

Price: BOC.AX closed on 03/06/2010 at $0.74 per share  

Open: BOC.AX opened trading at a price of $0.69 per share on 03/06/2010.  

High: BOC.AX traded at a High price of $0.74 per share on 03/06/2010.  

Low: BOC.AX traded at a Low price of $0.69 per share on 03/06/2010  

Close: BOC.AX closed trading at price $0.74 per share on 03/06/2010. (Close is also called Price in the VectorVest system)  

Range: Range reflects the difference between the High and Low prices for the day. BOC.AX traded with a range of $0.05 per share on 03/06/2010.  

$Change: BOC.AX closed up 0.09 from the prior day's closing Price.  

%PRC: BOC.AX's Price changed 12.98% from the prior day's closing price.  

Volume: BOC.AX traded 148,488 shares on 03/06/2010.  

AvgVol: AvgVol is the 50 day moving average of daily volume as computed by VectorVest. BOC.AX has an AvgVol of 123,100 shares traded per day.  

%Vol: %Vol reflects the percent change in today's trading volume as compared to the AvgVol. %Vol equals ((Volume - AvgVol) / AvgVol ) * 100.  BOC.AX had a %Vol of 20.62% on 03/06/2010  

CI (Comfort Index): CI is an indicator which reflects a stock's ability to resist severe and/or lengthy price declines. BOC.AX has a CI rating of 0.51, which is poor on a scale of 0.00 to 2.00. CI is quite different from RS in that it is based solely upon a stock's long-term price history. VectorVest advocates the purchase of high CI stocks.  

Sales / Market Capitalization Information

Sales: BOC.AX has annual sales of $13,000,000

Sales Growth: Sales Growth is the Sales Growth Rate in percent over the last 12 months. BOC.AX has a Sales Growth of 104.00% per year. This is excellent. Sales Growth is updated each week for every stock. It is often useful to compare Sales Growth to Earnings Growth to gain an insight into a company's operations.  

Sales Per Share (SPS): BOC.AX has annual sales of $0.03 per share. SPS can be used as a measure of valuation when comparing stocks within an Industry Group.  

Price to Sales Ratio (P/S): BOC.AX has a P/S of 22.83. This ratio is also used as a measure of valuation. Here, too, it is useful when comparing stocks within an Industry Group.  

Shares: BOC.AX has 401,000,000 shares of stock outstanding.  

Market Capitalization: BOC.AX has a Market Capitalization of $296,000,000. Market Capitalization is calculated by multiplying price times shares outstanding.  

Business Sector: BOC.AX has been assigned to the Mining Business Sector. VectorVest classifies stocks into over 200 Industry Groups and 40 Business Sectors.  
Industry Group: BOC.AX has been assigned to the Mining (Other) Industry Group. VectorVest classifies stocks into over 200 Industry Groups and 40 Business Sectors.  

14459 Postings, 5435 Tage pandabärchenPresident Update

04.06.10 18:25
050610 PRESIDENT UPDATE
by Aloysius Laukai

As of 1.30am John Momis is on 32441
James Tanis 15749
Reuben Siara 6472
Martin Miriori 4964
Robert Atsir 4050
Magdalen Toroansi 2727
Sylvester Niu 1561

Counting in Buka is now on Peit Constituency with just two more constituencies left that is Tonsu and Tsitalato.

In Buin they should be on Makis and Baubake the last last constituencies not yet counted.

14459 Postings, 5435 Tage pandabärchen"A strategy for Momis & Tanis to work together "

05.06.10 10:39
Momis for President  &  Tanis  Minister for  Mining,das wärs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternativ Leo Hannett als Miningminister und Tanis als Integrationsfigur welche die Landeignerwahlen,die Einbindung der Meekamuis in die Wiedereröffnung der Pangunamine und  das finale Weapons disposal koordiniert.

By Aloysius Laukai

A rumour that there was a plot to assassinate ABG Presidential candidate JOHN MOMIS by supporters of ABG President JAMES TANIS has been dismissed as untrue by a leader in Central Bougainville.

The newly elected ABG member for South Nasioi MR. JOHN KEN confirmed to New Dawn FM yesterday(Friday) and assured al Bougainvilleans that those who have made such comments were not associated with either President James Tanis or former BRA Commander Ishmael Toroama.
He said these has tarnished the reputation of President James Tanis and Ishmael Toroama.
He said whoeve made these threats were not genuine about the peace on Bougainville which both leaders are a signatory to the Bougainville Peace Agreement.
Mr. Ken added that he was working on a strategy for both parties to come together and sort out their differences and continue to work together for the good of all Bougainvilleans.
MR. JOHN KEN was a chief village court magistrate for Arawa for ten years and is of Bougainville and New Ireland parentage.
He contested against ISHMAEL TOROAMA and several others in the South Nasioi constituency and won..
050610 THIRTHY SEATS DECLARED
By Aloysius Laukai

14459 Postings, 5435 Tage pandabärchenMomis

05.06.10 11:12
And you know, sharing power, as many of you would know in your own lives actually doesn't mean losing power. You win friends by making them creative stakeholders in what I call the enterprise of nation-building.

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/power/power_4.pdf

14459 Postings, 5435 Tage pandabärchenin 1980 Momis found himself negotiating a new BCA

05.06.10 11:20
John Momis had been made Minister for Decentralisation in Michael Somare's Government after successfully campaigning for greater power sharing in PNG's 1977 elections. When given the Minerals and Energy Portfolio in 1980 he found himself negotiating a new Bougainville Copper Agreement with the provincial Government he'd helped to create.
Now Governor of Bougainville, he recently reflected that the 10-year long civil war that cost something like twenty thousand lives might have been avoided if the National Government had agreed to put a fairer share of resource revenues back into developing Bougainville Island.
JOHN MOMIS:
Had the national government put in place a better system of distribution of the benefits accrued from Bougainville, it would have been much easier to negotiate a democratic and a non-violent solution to the problem.

http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/power/power_4.pdf

14459 Postings, 5435 Tage pandabärchenLink

05.06.10 12:14

143 Postings, 6290 Tage p2205@pandabärchen: Link

05.06.10 23:27
Der Artikel ist vom
'Posted on: May 24th, 2008'. Ich gehe davon aus, daß der schon mal besprochen wurde...  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroABG Presidential Update

06.06.10 05:46
http://bougainville.typepad.com/

Five boxes are still to be counted.

We will continue to update you on the Regional Seats and the Presidential seats untill all seats are declared hopefully by toninght.
AL
BUKA

SUNDAY AM 6.30

Progressive after count 113 in North, Count 112 in Central and Count 122 in South.

John Momis 40,638
James Tanis 16,896
Reuben Siara 6862
Martin Miriori 5447
Robert Atsir is on 4306,
Magdalen Toroansi 2908
Sylvester Niu 1639

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekro@panda

06.06.10 06:12
Dein Link bezieht sich auf eine Empfehlung des englischsprachigen damaligen Profit Hunter.Der Text stand nur in der kostenpflichtigen Ausgabe u. durfte wegen Copyright nicht gepostet werden.
#1118 hier im Thread bezieht sich darauf.

Was den Zeitrahmen betrifft,so kann man hier erkennen dass auch die "Profis" so wie wir wohl alle sich bei BOC verschätzt haben.

Trotzdem ist der Tip heute aktueller denn je,zumal die damaligen Zahlen

"We could be looking at a 2,414% gain, the current price of copper is US$3.88 per pound and the price for one troy ounce of gold is $878"

noch bedeutend nach oben korrigiert werden müssen.;-)))))))))))  

1334 Postings, 6345 Tage Traderevil@reopening

06.06.10 10:00
Etwas findet meiner Meinung nach  hier in den Beiträgen noch zu wenig oder keine Beachtung , nämlich die Tatsache das BOC Jahr für Jahr wie auch in  2009 Dividenden Einnahmen generiert.

Annual report von  2009 weist,wenn ich das richtig lese,aus:

Cash flows from operating activities
Payments to suppliers (6,360) (10,163)
Interest received 626 979

Dividends received 6,529 8,053 K !!!! Sehr schön.;D)

Net operating cash flows 795

Bei  einer  Wiederaufnahme der Produktion müssten doch  auch an die shareholder wieder, wie vor Einstellung des Betriebes, Dividenden ausgezahlt werden können.(britische gute Unternehmen sind immer hoch interresant für die Rentenversicherungen).
                                                                                                                                                 Größenordnung  >5 € Cent/Share wären doch nicht schlecht.;D))  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroMomis set to win

06.06.10 17:40
http://bougainville.typepad.com/newdawn/

060610MOMIS SET TO WIN
By Aloysius Laukai

It is certain that the former Ambassador to China JOHN MOMIS is set to lead Bougainville for the next five years.
After count 118 in North, Count 112 in Central and Count 122 in South

Momis is on 41,778

whilst the current ABG President

JAMES TANIS is on 17,106

The rest are as follows,

Reuben Siara 7057

Martin Miriori 5602

Robert Atsir 4357

Magdalen Toroansi 2973

Sylvester Niu 1663

153 Postings, 6342 Tage Smod:)

06.06.10 18:29
So damit ist die Wahl faktisch gelaufen.

Wichtig sind denke ich die ersten Aussagen von Momis wohin die Reise nun konkret geht.
Was auf seiner Agenda steht.

Als einziges Risiko erscheint für mich eine mögliche "wir machen Kupfer mit China" Überlegung.
Aber denke das wird eben nicht klappen, wegen PNG etc....

also eine pro bcl und pro mining Erklärung erst von Momis, dann von den Land Ownern...
das würde den Kurs wohl noch mal pushen....  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 144 | 145 |
| 147 | 148 | ... 979  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben