| 11 | 12 | 13 >  

5943 Postings, 4977 Tage sonnenschein2010really

21.03.23 18:02
a good one ~ this one and first h2 station

Fingers corssed!  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - Contract

21.03.23 18:34
Yes,

it sends a signal to the rest of the world for sure!
As you can see, the project is to be done in Q3 (July-Sep 2023)
The commercial part of it (Norwegian Hydrogen's part of the table)  is Q4, Q1 2024.
As you can see this means that on all orders HYON will be part of, they will actually be supplying their service before the clients commercial date.
Meaning HYON will earn their money PRIOR their client will (like Shipbuilders etc)

FEX, If a shipowner places an order of a few vessels, one could assume that they have to build the fueling stations PRIOR taking delivery of such vessels and so on.

Same goes with the ENOVA projects that has a deadline in early July  this year  (about 3 months from now) The subcontractors WILL be pointed out BEFORE that.
I.e we are looking forward for some exiting times the next couple of months!

As an example, Samskip placed and order today for construction of 2+option 2 Hydrogen containervessels. These vessels is ONE of the Enova projects !!

https://www.samskip.com/news/...emission-short-sea-container-vessels/

+++

F

29 Postings, 492 Tage SMISENHydrogen

21.03.23 21:50
Not directly linkedin up to Hyon, but still very interesting.
And without a doubt hydrogen is coming and its coming fast.

https://hydrogen-central.com/...-advance-clean-hydrogen-technologies/  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - funding

22.03.23 09:02
For sure,

I do NOT thing that this is the last Governmental funding program

Frankly speaking i think it is just a start

+++

F.

29 Postings, 492 Tage SMISENHyon-monopol

22.03.23 21:04

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - Presentation Thu 30 Mar 0815 CET - AR 2022

23.03.23 10:42
This will for sure be interesting!

Even though its the Annual report (2022) and that HYON have unofficial told the the numbers before, it will be very interesting to see what guiding they will come up with on the forward project. In break: what is HYON focusing on these days and how does HYON look at the world going forward

Have in mind that during the next coming months, all the ENOVA projects fex will be handed out to their partners etc. HYON amongst many)

mark the date:

HYON - Presentation Thu 30 Mar 0815 CET - Annual Report

+++

F  

472 Postings, 1451 Tage TailorCobainOption program

24.03.23 11:59
In the board meeting held on 25 October 2021, the Board of Directors of Hyon AS
(the "Company") established a share option program to employees and key persons
in the Company for up to 10% of outstanding shares after the planned equity
issue in November 2021.

As of today, 2400 000 options are allocated and 3156 752 are not yet allocated.

The strike price in the option program was originally in the range from Nok 3,5
kr to Nok 7,0 kr.

The Board of Directors has decided to adjust strike prices for all outstanding
options to better reflect the market share price and thereby to better
incentivize key employees in the Company. The change is also made to attract the
right competence for future hires.

The following changes has been decided by the board:

The Board has resolved to amend the strike prices for a total of 2 4 000 000
share options previously granted, held by 6 employees with 400000 share options
each. The strike prices of these options are now as set out below:
· 1/3 of share options, vesting on the date falling 2 year after their
grant date, hold a strike price of NOK 0,8;
· 1/3 of share options, vesting on the date falling 3 years after their
grant date, hold a strike price of NOK 1,5;
· 1/3 of share options, vesting on the date falling 4 years after their
grant date, hold a strike price of NOK 3,0.  

472 Postings, 1451 Tage TailorCobainNew Staff

24.03.23 12:01
Looks like they are looking forward to hire people. In my opinion it`s a good tool to motivate staff by providing share optiions.

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - Option program

24.03.23 18:10
This is very good news the way i see it

To summarize a bit first:
This is an option program that has been corrected to reflect the market conditions as the market is today.

We are talking about up to 10% of outstanding shares. So far there is talk of 2.4 million distributed among 6 employees with 400K options for each. The remaining approximately 3.1 million shares have not yet been distributed, but fall under the same category. So a total of approx. 5.56 million shares on the same terms.

1: Firstly, it is alpha omega in a company to have a motivating environment for the employees. Either in relation to those who already work at HYON, or to attract competence for future employment.

2: The strike price of the 2.4 million shares is divided into 3 tranches as follows (based on NOK 0.6 today)

(1/3) = 800K shares - Vesting Oct/Nov 2023 - Price NOK 0.8 - + 33% up from today
(1/3) = 800K shares - Vesting Oct/Nov 2024 - Price NOK 1.5 - +125% up from today
(1/3) = 800K shares - Vesting Oct/Nov 2025 - Price NOK 3.0 - +400% up from today

So these are redeemable in about 1 - 2 and 3 years and at rates well above today's stockprice..

So for me this is music to my ears.

++

F.  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - Thu 30 Mar 0815 CET - Online 2022

27.03.23 19:29
For the calender - Just a reminder for this Thursdays report

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HYON - Presentation Thu 30 Mar 0815 CET - Annual Report
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

HYON AS - Invitation to Annual Report 2022
(Oslo, 22 March 2023) HYON AS (HYON, OSE: HYON) will publish its Annual Report
for 2022 on Thursday 30 March at 08:15 am CET.

Presenter: Jørn Kristian Lindtvedt, Chief Executive Officer

Click here to join the meeting (https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup
-join/19%3ameeting_MzEyODRhYmYtYWU5NC00ODljLWEyOTUtNGE5OTQyMmZiZj­Fm%40thread.v2/0
?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22ba8b226d-e1db-4d3c-9c8c
-d69f54bb0064%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2269088468-6481-404d-9938-6a378c5­7c239%22%7d)

Meeting ID: 313 787 126 052

Passcode: KhdJxh

Link to Teams Meeting:
https://teams.microsoft.com/l/meetup
-join/19%3ameeting_MzEyODRhYmYtYWU5NC00ODljLWEyOTUtNGE5OTQyMmZiZj­Fm%40thread.v2/0
?context=%7b%22Tid%22%3a%22ba8b226d-e1db-4d3c-9c8c
-d69f54bb0064%22%2c%22Oid%22%3a%2269088468-6481-404d-9938-6a378c5­7c239%22%7d

++++

F  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - Presentation Thu 30 Mar 0815 CET - AR 2022

29.03.23 13:42
reminder from HYON about the presentation tomorrow 08:15 CET

The link is in below messages

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/...share&utm_medium=member_desktop

+++

F  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - First Hydrogen ferry - Norled

31.03.23 13:38
Today a milestone has been reached

Norled has today the FIRST day on commercial use of the first Hydrogendriven passenger ferry! (m/f Hydra)
Have in mind, the more ferries, the more use for fueling stations!

+++

https://www.linkedin.com/posts/...share&utm_medium=member_desktop

+++

We are incredibly proud today, as MF Hydra officially sails on a route for the first time, with liquid hydrogen as fuel.

Developing the world's first commercial hydrogen-operated ferry doesn't come without its challenges, but thanks to a great collaboration with Norled AS, LMG Marin AS, Ballard Power Systems, Linde Engineering, and Westcon Yards AS, we can proudly say that yes, commercialized hydrogen-ferries are possible.

This ferry represents great achievements in technological development, invaluable learning experiences, and a great motivation to keep pushing boundaries on our journey towards zero emissions.

+++

F  

5943 Postings, 4977 Tage sonnenschein2010where is the link to HYON?

31.03.23 22:18
HYON - First Hydrogen ferry - Norled ???

Not with a sigle word Hyon is mentionned!

What are you posting here @freddy?  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHYON - XX

31.03.23 23:38
Hey Sonne,

To explain:
When i post, I only post HYON related messages. therefore i start with the ticker of HYON first, following by  "-" and the content of the message.
I just think people are way to lazy to link a subjectline to ticker. ( you can call me a subject line freak :- )

In my case, the link is that I find it extremely interesting for maritime Hydrogen ( in my case HYON) that Norled today entered the water with the world FIRST liquid hydrogen ferry.  Its the world first and hit water today.  As you know HYON are working on fueling stations within maritime Hydrogen (compressed for now). The challenge so far is lack of vessels on Hydrogen. therefore, this pionerproject is very interesting for the maritime hydrogen sector like HYON.

Anecdote:
I would presume the first airplane in the air on Jetfuel was interesting for the Jetfuelsuppliers as well...

Thats my link, and that was my point

++

Info about the vessel:
MF Hydra is 82.4 metres long with a capacity of up to 300 passengers  and 80 cars. It will be able to reach a speed of 9 knots with fuel cells of 2×200 kW and generators of 2×440 kW which will power Shottel thrusters.
The ferry is equipped with an 80 cbm tank for hydrogen storage and is expected to reduce its annual carbon emissions by up to 95%.

+++

F  

5943 Postings, 4977 Tage sonnenschein2010you should

01.04.23 16:15
not do so, even as a subject line freak ;-)
because it is missleading.
Beware you may be arrested for some days if you continue to do so
as it isn't in line with the ariva rules.  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryxxx

01.04.23 21:19
i dont see how it is misleading, i would  not even call it leading, but 100 % to the point

but of course, whatever the rules on this forum is, the rules need to be followed

for me it is the opposite, if  I want to read about specific stocks, then you mean  I should log in to every message, then read them and then find out witch stock it is related too. Even though, the ticker in the heading could have saved both me and others for wasting lots of time ?

please just clarify this so I understand

All the best

F  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryheadings

01.04.23 21:38
@sonnenschein2010

you might have a point after all.
I now see that the group is called HYON AS xxxxx Maritime hydrogen.
Meaning, that whatever we post is linked to HYON anyhow --> no need to put HYON in the heading maybe

you have a point and thanks for the alert!

I will do that going forward

all the besst :-)

+++

F  

5943 Postings, 4977 Tage sonnenschein2010yes, correct!

02.04.23 16:30
no need for double subject lining...

The market cap if Hyon is trending to fall below 2 Mio €.

Wouldn't this be a prefect match for horwegian hydrogen or else?  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryMC 2 Mio Euro - bigger buyer ?

03.04.23 09:28
agree !

well, if it was up to me they would should do it,

But i think the challenge is that they prefer not to build up another company. they simply have enough with what they do. Everything costs

But for somebody else, for sure. If only HYON was better promoting themselves in media  there would be buyers long time ago.

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryNorwegian Hydrogen partners with Quantron AG

03.04.23 17:45
interesting read.

HYON's largest shareholder partners with German Hydrogen Heavy truck company.
Norwegian Hydrogen  will source the Hydrogen fueling in Scandinavia for them
Is that possible on the water as well ? if so, one could asume HYON will get some bizzi times to set up fueling stations

https://www.norwegianhydrogen.com/news/...-with-billion-nok-potential

+++

F

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryEU study in Ports - Hydrogen

18.04.23 15:17
Interesting read:

but in case HYON is on to something, then it can become huge

but I leave that up to you to deceide,

Myself, I am convinced

+++

https://www.clean-hydrogen.europa.eu/media/news/...reas-2023-03-30_en

+++

F  

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHydrogen in Port of Rotterdam

18.04.23 22:24
interesting read about Hydrogen in the port of Rotterdam

https://www.portofrotterdam.com/en/...y-site-green-hydrogen-plant-1GW

+++

F  

29 Postings, 492 Tage SMISENHydrogen

20.04.23 21:17
I saw this very interesting regarding, Hyons solutions within maritime hydrogen.
And it is written by greensight. Wich is a Company under the greenstat umbrella.
Maritime hydrogen is coming and its coming fast.

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryGreensight - Greenstat + HYON

20.04.23 22:43

136 Postings, 497 Tage freddiemercuryHellesylt HUB on track Q4 2023

24.04.23 11:25
Hey Guys

Norwegian Hydrogen (owner of the Hellesylt HUB) just signed the deal with PEAB for the physical construction of the plant (Cement/groundwork and stuff)
The plant is ON-track and will be ready Q4 this year

+++

All ready for the start of construction for the Hellesylt Hydrogen Hub
Norwegian Hydrogen and PEAB K. Nordang AS have signed the turnkey contract for the completion of the Hellesylt Hydrogen Hub. This means that the schedule for starting hydrogen production is on track.
ØYVIND PAULSEN

We have mentioned several times before that the Hellesylt Hydrogen Hub will be Norwegian Hydrogen's first production facility for green hydrogen, and the aim is for the facility to be completed this autumn - i.e. during Q4 2023.

Today's press release shows that the work so far is on track.

The construction process is due to start in May, and PEAB K. Nordang is responsible for completing and making everything ready for installation of the process plant itself. This involves foundation work, paving the area, pouring the necessary concrete foundations and establishing an embankment and service building.

PEAB will thus do everything, apart from the actual completion of the process plant for hydrogen production.  

The process plant is supplied by the German company FEST GmbH, and will arrive as container modules during the summer of this year. As we have previously told you, the electrolysis plant is based on PEM technology - and will have a capacity of around 1,300 kilograms of hydrogen per day .

The facility will thus be able to supply hydrogen to the cruise industry well in advance of the emission restrictions on the Geiranger Fjord entering into force in 2026. Hellesylt Hydrogen Hub will also have a high-capacity filling station for small and heavy hydrogen vehicles.

Important milestone
— The contract with PEAB K. Nordang is a very important milestone in the project, and we look forward to working together in the completion of our facility at Hellesylt, says Andreas Wenaas Østigård - project manager for Norwegian Hydrogen. It is also pleasing that it is a local Stranda-based company that we ended up signing a contract with, he says in the press release.

Both Norwegian Hydrogen and PEAB K. Nordang want to continue the good dialogue with the local community and neighbors in Hellesylt and will hold an open public meeting before the start of construction.

- We have long followed the plans of Norwegian Hydrogen in Hellesylt and are very proud to be awarded this contract, says Bernt Are Lervåg - district manager of PEAB K. Nordang AS. There is great potential for the use of hydrogen in the building and construction industry, and it is nice that the first production plant is coming to our local area. Both we and our subcontractors are looking forward to being involved in the construction and contributing to the realization of this exciting project.

"Getting started with the production of green hydrogen at Hellesylt is very important to us for two reasons," says Marianne Nærø - Head of Projects at Norwegian Hydrogen: It means that we reach the goal of starting production during the year and it gives us as a company, experience and expertise that we will use in our other and future projects.

About Hellesylt Hydrogen Hub : The Hellesylt Hydrogen Hub project started in 2019, to develop and demonstrate a supply chain for green hydrogen, with a focus on the UNESCO World Heritage Site Geiranger Fjord. In addition to delivering green hydrogen, the project aims to develop sustainable solutions for utilizing the by-products oxygen and heat, in order to realize the full potential of green hydrogen production. Another central goal of the project is to develop a solution for high-capacity maritime filling of hydrogen to unleash the maritime potential.

Norwegian Hydrogen AS is the project owner, while Hyon AS, SINTEF AS, Gexcon AS, Tafjord Kraftproduksjon AS, Hexagon Raufoss AS, Stranda Kommune and Fiskerstrand Holding AS are key partners. The project is partly financed by the grant scheme Pilot-e and supported by Innovation Norway and the Research Council of Norway. The total cost of the project is approximately NOK 100 million.

Source: Norwegian Hydrogen

Seite: < 1 | ... | 7 | 8 | 9 |
| 11 | 12 | 13 >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben