Eröffnet am:29.09.07 00:25von: nekroAnzahl Beiträge:25.472
Neuester Beitrag:20.09.24 16:55von: Fuchsbau24Leser gesamt:5.676.012
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:45
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 128 | 129 |
| 131 | 132 | ... 979  >  

555 Postings, 6342 Tage BOCandorra@ oyoo

18.03.10 12:57
Wenn Sie oyoo nicht so sehr darauf versessen wären, in diesem Forum akribisch Ihr Halbwissen unters Volk zu bringen, wüssten Sie, dass alle ex Europa tätigen Investoren bedauerlicherweise nicht in der Liste der 20 größten Investoren erscheinen, weil ihr Aktienbesitz m. E. nach widerrechtlich nur unter den sogenannten Nominee-Banken gelistet wird. Das gilt sowohl für Swen, als auch für meinen Ex-Vize  Nekro (Marcel), mich und natürlich auch für alle anderen europäischen Aktionäre. Ich halte das deshalb für widerrechtlich, weil  auf diese Weise die wahren Besitzverhältnisse unnötig verschleiert werden.

Zudem ist auch nicht ganz auszuschließen, dass die Nomineebanken möglicherweise „hinter unserem Rücken“ die uns gehörenden Aktien für dubiose Geschäfte nutzen, indem sie sie möglicherweise „verleihen“ oder aber zur Absicherung dubioser Geschäfte wie etwa für die ungesponsorte Emittierung  von ADRs in der Vergangenheit nutzen. Bislang war es mir nicht möglich, Transparenz in dieses merkwürdige Geschäftsgebaren zu bringen.  Manchem Investor mag diese Praxis sogar entgegen kommen, da ihr dadurch gewährleistetes Nichterscheinen in der Öffentlichkeit für sie fiskalisch von Nutzen sein kann.

Für mich indes spielt das keine Rolle, da ich ohnehin in einem Steuerparadies ansässig bin. Im Gegenteil: Es bringt mir möglicherweise eher Nachteile, da ich davon ausgehen muss, dass BCL sich möglicherweise kooperativer zeigen würde, wenn ich "schwarz auf weiß" in der Major Shareholder Liste erschiene. Ein weiterer, nicht zu unterschätzender Vorteil wäre, nicht mehr zu versteckten Unterstellungen und Mutmaßungen Dritter Stellung nehmen zu müssen. Sie können übrigens im Mitgliederbereich der ESBC ( www.bougainville-copper.eu ) einsehen, wie viele Aktien von den jeweiligen ESBC Mitgliedern gehalten werden. Daraus können Sie dann auch ableiten, dass mehrere ESBC Mitglieder eigentlich  in der Major Shareholder Liste erscheinen müssten, wenn die australischen Institutionen korrekter arbeiteten und für mehr Transparenz sorgten.

BOCandorra  - Axel G. Sturm  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroLagerstellen

18.03.10 17:41
Auch die bei der EU Lagerstelle Clearstream gehaltenen Shares werden in den AU Nominees Listen geführt ;-(  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroABG to get own taxes

19.03.10 03:08
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20100318/thhome.htm

By GORETHY KENNETH

BOUGAINVILLE will soon administer and collect its own tax, but it will not be possible until the regional government is ready, chief collector of taxes in Bougainville Peter Siana said yesterday.
On Tuesday night the Autonomous Bougainville Government and the Internal Revenue Commission signed an agreement at the Kuri Village Resort to develop the capacity on tax administration for Bougainville and also increase or improve ABG’s tax administration. IRC Commissioner-General Betty Palaso signed the agreement together with acting ABG Administrator Raymond Masono witnessed by ABG President James Tanis and National Coordination Office of Bougainville Affairs director Ellison ToWalom. Deputy Prime Minsiter Sir Puka Temu was scheduled to witness this signing but called it off because he was attending the late Bernard Narokobi’s funeral.
The agreement paves the way for a two-way development strategy and to improve both the ABG and IRC’s relationship and co-operation. “The agreement signed was between the ABG and the IRC and that was basically an assistance whereby we will be sharing tax until such time as Bougainville is ready,” Mr Siana said yesterday.
“The major tax which is the Goods and Services Tax – the National Government still collects 70 per cent of the tax while Bougainville has 30 per cent and also the company tax and for the personal income tax, Bougainville collects 100 per cent of it,” he said.
“The National Government will collect the taxes until such time as Bougainville is ready, then ABG can collect 100 per cent of its taxes and that includes GST, but it will take time. “
Mr Siana said that at the same time the National Government would be responsible for training ABG tax officials and the ABG would provide other development opportunities.

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroBougainville peace how money was spent

19.03.10 03:34
http://bougainville.typepad.com/newdawn/2010/03/...ney-was-spent.html

BY ALOYSIUS LAUKAI

The Minister for Reconciliation and Weapons Disposal, Robert Hamal Sawa, has presented a detailed report on the spending of the K4 million allocated by the PNG national government for peace and reconciliation activities in the Autonomous Region.

He told the ABG House of Representatives that a total of K5 million was received from three different sources for the peace building activities, including K250,000 from the ABG and another K750,000 from UNDP.

He said K460,000 was used to establish and operate the newly created Peace Office.

Other big expenditures on peace processes and reconciliations were: Lower Tailings K73,000, Buin K193,000, Panguna K550,000, Siwai K138,000, Torokina K194,000 and Mekamui K100,000.

Other divisional programs cost K800,000, weapons disposal advocacy K120,000, the Office of Peace Ministry K314,000 and former BPC members were given a total of K400,000.

1334 Postings, 6345 Tage TraderevilObama verschiebt Besuch in Australien ........

19.03.10 09:27
ob da nicht ein  Zusammenhang besteht  ????????????

Obama delays Australia visit until June to ensure health reform passage.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/politics/...ry-e6frgczf-1225842637069

:-D)))))))))  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroBougainville to get new airline

19.03.10 10:53
By GORETHY KENNETH

BOUGAINVILLEANS can breathe a sigh of relief because a major assistance for effective service delivery in the region is soon to be established.

A new airline industry is being formed, to service the whole of Bougainville and Solomon Islands in the next two months.

Air Bougainville, as it will be called, is the new airline for Bougainville which is scheduled to make its inaugural run throughout the region in two months.

Local operator and executive Albert Magoi told the Post-Courier yesterday they are going into partnership with Australian long-time pilot Robert Keys who also owns and runs the Solomon Islands Sea Planes Limited to run the operation.

In an interview at the office, Mr Keys and Magoi announced they are finalizing arrangements including the licence issue with the Papua New Guinea Civil Aviation Authority in Port Moresby before they start their service operation in Bougainville and the Solomon Islands.

Two Embraer Bandeirante planes have already been bought and are going through a full maintenance check in Australia, ready for use in the region once all papers are in place. A Grumman Goose flying boat is already servicing Solomon Islands and is also ready to make its inaugural flight to Bougainville once licences and documentation are complete.
ìWe are ready to start within the next two monthsÖbasically to service all airstrips in the region and across to Solomon Islands,î Keys said yesterday.

The War Relics operation team in Torokina, the frontliners of this airline, have already cleared the Torokina airstrip, where the main base will be and checks have already been made to clear that airstrip.

All offices will be established in all airstrips around Bougainville including Nissan, Buin, Tonu, Siwai, Buka, Arawa and Solomon Islands and the full program will be released once approval of licences have been sought from PNG CAA office.

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroMeekamui and ABG do deal to work together

19.03.10 11:37
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20100319/frhome.htm

Me’ekamui and ABG do deal to work together

By Peterson Tseraha

THE people of Bougainville, its leadership and Papua New Guinea should breathe a sigh of relief because the original Me’ekamui group and the Autonomous Bougainville Government signed an agreement for continuous dialogue and an alliance to work together for Bougainville’s future.
Me’ekamui defence force general Chris Uma, Robin Tekapu of the Me’ekamui government of unity and ABG President James Tanis signed this historic agreement on Wednesday night.
It paves the way for the factions to join the peace process.
This also paved the pathway for the ABG and the Me’ekamui to set up another good working relationship because both governments have set an historical benchmark.
This also cleared the way for other peace opportunities on Bougainville between and within the Me’ekamui, the ABG and the people of the region.
Also present to witness the ceremony was PNG’s international actor William Takaku who said the importance of Me’ekamui’s strong pillars was culture. Acting Administrator Raymond Masono and other ABG ministers and MPs were also there to witness the occasion. Mr Tekapu said factions needed to join hands like they had just done with the ABG.
“Time is running out for us here on Bougainville and especially for factions, there is no time for factions anymore now and let’s all work together so we can prove that we all struggled for something productive and not for greed,” Mr Tekapu said.
Also present was prominent women leader Theresa Jaintong who expressed her satisfaction on the historical signing.
“Behind the scenes I was hanging on the back drop always. I used to go and talk to Chris Uma, whom I can call my son. He was sometimes very aggressive and wanted to fight me but I am happy he has come out and I appeal to all administrators that the dialogue with the original Me’ekamui faction has to be intact,’’ Mrs Jaintong said.
A very emotional General Uma said Bougainville was a matrilineal society and the power belonged to the women.
“I fought this war for power and the authority to go back to women, our mothers. I also fought for our culture to survive. I want to bring the power back to women.’’
President Tanis expressed his gratitude to the original Me’ekamui faction for their cooperation with the dialogue team led by chief legal adviser Chris Siriosi.
“This is now the conclusion of an arrangement which was a brainchild long ago and I, as the President for the ABG and a freedom fighter, I would like to see all my other colleague freedom fighters be united together in one spot.” Mr Tanis said.
“It was so sad to see Chris Uma go his own way, Moses Pipiro his own way and Ishmael Toroama walk off on his own as well.
“No one will use the name of ABG, the name of Chris Uma, and the name of the Government of Unity and the Me’ekamui name to do illegal activities,” he said.
Mr Tanis acknowledged the presence of the house of lords of Me’ekamui and appealed to the administration not to close doors on him, suspecting that he might use funds for campaign because it was election time.
“Since we have signed this agreement today, we need to work together so please don’t close your doors on me when I come knocking,” President Tanis said.

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroPanguna mine still closed: ABG

19.03.10 11:40
"the future and re-opening of the Panguna copper mine is to be decided by the Panguna landowners themselves." ;-))))))))))))))))))

http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20100319/frhome.htm

By gorethy Kenneth

THERE is no decision as to which mining company will be allowed to operate at the Panguna copper mine in Central Bougainville.
ABG Vice President Ezekiel Masatt told parliament that the AB Government had not made any firm decision on the re-opening of the closed Panguna mine nor which mining company was to come and mine the mineral deposits.
The Member for Mahari John Tabinaman wanted to know if it was true that Bougainville Copper Ltd had been allowed to return to Panguna and if it was true that the company did not intend to build a township for its employees but to engage in a fly-in fly-out scheme. The vice president said anything to do with the operations of the mine would require serious and careful consideration and to date the Government had not made any commitment on the matter. He said as a concerned government it would carefully study and deal with any issues that would adversely affect its people with great concern and care. The Autonomous Government maintains that the future and re-opening of the Panguna copper mine is to be decided by the Panguna landowners themselves. The views of other stakeholders must also be considered and taken into account. The Bougainville Executive Council in its decision of February 23 approved the inclusion of ABG, landowners and the three regions as the additional stakeholders in the proposed review of the Bougainville Copper Agreement (BCA).

555 Postings, 6342 Tage BOCandorraDie vollständigen...

19.03.10 14:49

Die vollständigen Nachrichten vom Tage auf:

www.bougainville-copper.eu

1334 Postings, 6345 Tage Traderevil;-) #3233

20.03.10 08:34
ich erinnere mich noch an die Statements aus 08/09.

Step by Step. Die Richtung stimmt.  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHAWas bedeutet das ?

20.03.10 10:27

News  Friday 19th March, 2010  Panguna mine still closed: ABG  By gorethy Kenneth  [b]THERE is no decision as to which mining company will be allowed to operate at the Panguna copper mine in Central Bougainville[/b]. ABG Vice President Ezekiel Masatt told parliament that the AB Government had not made any firm decision on the re-opening of the closed Panguna mine [b]nor which mining company was to come and mine the mineral deposits[/b]. The Member for Mahari John Tabinaman wanted to know if it was true that Bougainville Copper Ltd had been allowed to return to Panguna and if it was true that the company did not intend to build a township for its employees but to engage in a fly-in fly-out scheme. The vice president said anything to do with the operations of the mine would require serious and careful consideration and [b]to date the Government had not made any commitment on the matter[/b]. He said as a concerned government it would carefully study and deal with any issues that would adversely affect its people with great concern and care.   [Go to the top]  Copyright©2009, Post-Courier Online. Use of this site is governed by our  Legal Notice.

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekro@Alpha

20.03.10 12:56
Bevor eine offizielle Entscheidung pro BCL veröffentlicht wird braucht es die volle Zustimmung der Landeigner und die kann nur der noch zu wählende Landownersbody abgeben,obwohl deren  Statement "We want BCL back" schon längst publiziert wurde.

Tanis gibt sich dabei sehr geschickt als Mediator,der BCL zu Gesprächen nach Buka eingeladen ,mit RT in AU u. GB konferiert u. einige RT Minen besucht hat,gleichzeitig aber nicht den Eindruck erwecken möchte Bougainville in Richtung "Mining" zu pushen. Wenn die breite Bevölkerung sich für Mining ausspricht,bitte,dann wird er das als Präsident auch (gerne) umsetzen.;-))))))))

Dass eine Wiedereröffnung der Pangunamine nur durch BCL erfolgen kann ist neben dem unabdingbaren Knowhow eine logische Konsequenz aus den Friedensverträgen zwischen PNG u. Boug aus dem Jahre 1997.Darin wird explizit festgeschrieben dass alle unter PNG Recht geschlossenen Verträge ihre Gültigkeit behalten.

Eine Vergabe der Pangunalizenz an eine andere Miningcompany als BCL würde Stillstand bedeuten und hätte jahrelange juristische Scharmützel zur Folge,während denen wohl kaum jemand bereit wäre die benötigten ca. 3 Bill. $ zu investieren.

Die Frage "if it was true that the company did not intend to build a township for its employees but to engage in a fly-in fly-out scheme." zeigt dass wohl schon verschiedene Optionen zum Miningbetrieb durchgespielt werden.;-)))  

703 Postings, 6171 Tage Tom0001Carstens Posting

21.03.10 15:42
Ich finde es sehr interessant, was Carsten auf seiner Seite schreibt. Immerhin ist er auch vor Ort und gibt die Dinge aus seiner Sichtweise wieder. Leider lässt er sich meiner Meinung nach nicht auf eine sachliche Diskussion ein. Das würde das Thema ungemein bereichern und wir könnten verstehen, warum er die Dinge so sieht und welche Gründe es dafür gibt. Schließlich muss es doch Fakten geben, warum Carsten das Thema völlig anders sieht, als wie die meisten - mich eingeschlossen - hier auf diesem board. Schade.

Gruß Tom  

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHA@Tom0001:

21.03.10 16:55
Wo finde ich "Carstens Postings" ?

Vielen Dank vorraus  

703 Postings, 6171 Tage Tom0001#3239

21.03.10 19:27

555 Postings, 6342 Tage BOCandorraCarsten

21.03.10 19:48

Der lückenlose, chronologische Ablauf des bukacarsten vs. ESBC Disputs hier:

http://www.bougainville-copper.eu/pageID_8755200.html 

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroSolomon Islands faces growing crime

22.03.10 01:17
http://www.radioaustralianews.net.au/stories/...3/2852079.htm?desktop

Geraldine Coutts, Honiara

Last Updated: 12 hours 38 minutes ago

Serious crimes and corruption are on the rise in Solomon Islands, with gun-running across the Bougainville-Solomon Islands border and abuse of parliamentary slush funds among the most serious crimes.

Deputy Police Commissioner Walter Kola is concerned about the persistence of gun running across the border.

"There are fire arms could be moving in through these borders," he said.

Over-consumption of the illegal local brew quaso is the cause of most serious crimes of murder, robbery, rape, arson and home invasion.

11664 Postings, 6346 Tage 1ALPHAWenn keine Mine gewünscht wird,

22.03.10 09:00
dann gibt es eben keine Mine.  In diesem Punkt hat "bukacarsten" eindeutig recht.

Bisher sah ich es so, daß die Öffnung der Mine in erster Linie im Interesse der Bewohner von Bougainville liegt.
Und wenn ich mir die Diskussionen anderer Interessierter anschaue, stehe ich da nicht alleine.
Lohn, Steuern, Ausbildung ... sehe ich als Vorteil für Bougainville mit deren Hilfe die Menschen die Lebensqualität sichern können...

Die Wertstoffkunde hat in den letzten 10 Jahren beachtliche Fortschritte gemacht und steht vor weiteren dramatischen Durchbrüchen. Neue Werkstoffe mit zielgenauem Verhalten werden inzwischen im Auftrag erstellt. Die Nano Technologie in Verbindung mit der Magnetfeldtechnologie hat z.B. Magnete ermöglicht, die wirkungsvoller sind als alle Metalle des Periodensystems.
Die Recycling Technik schreitet ebenfalls drastisch schnell voran. Zur Zeit meines Werkstoffkunde Studiums ging es bei der Müllentsorgung um Grundwasser sichere Deponien. Heute gibt es "Müll und Abfall"  praktisch gar nicht mehr - es sind inzwischen Wertstoffe.

Da Kupfer ein Industriemetall ist - anders als Silber oder Gold - wird es auch hier neue und für die einzelnen Anwendungen speziell erstellte Werkstoffe geben.
Wenn die Menschen auf Bougainville dauerhaft die Widereröffnung der Panguna Mine verhindern wollen, brauchen sie also nur bei den kommenden Wahlen Politiker zu wählen, die eine Legislaturperiode die Minenöffnung hinauszögern.
Selbst, wenn die Bevölkerung jetzt für die Minenöffnung stimmt, ist es nicht annähernd sicher, dass sie die hochgerechneten finanziellen Erträge bekommt, da während der nächsten Jahre weitere Durchbrüche in der Werstoff Forschung kommen.
Alles das sehe ich aber nicht als Problem an. Die Menschen auf Bougainville leben in ihrem Land, in ihrer Umgebung. Es wäre für mich nicht nachvollziehbar, wenn sie mit einem schlechten Gefühl die Mine wiedereröffnen würden. Es wäre für mich nicht nachvollziehbar - schlimmer noch, ich würde sie verachten - wenn die Einwohner von Bougainville der Minenöffnung zustimmen, mit dem Gefühl "wir verkaufen einen Teil unserer Heimat" zu Lasten unserer Kinder.
Nur und einzig allein, wenn die betroffenen Menschen auf Bougainville für sich einen Mehrwert durch die Minenöffnung erhalten, sollten sie oder besser dürfen sie einer Öffnung zustimmen.
Das Aktien, auch meine, dabei an Wert verlieren, ist unwichtig. Die Bewertung einer Aktie ist nichts anderes als Geld. Und wer wirklich glaubt, Geld ist das Zentrum dieser Welt, hat das Leben nicht verstanden - schlimmer, er hat das Geschenk des Leben zurückgewiesen.  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroDie Alternative......

22.03.10 11:33
.....zur Wiedereröffnung - keine Arbeitsplätze,keine Schulen,keine Gesundheitsvorsorge,keine Arbeitsplätze u. vor allen Dingen keine Unabhänglgkeit von PNG.

Die Befürchtungen der B' viller u. vor allem der Landeigner dass der Boom wieder einmal an ihnen vorübergehen könnte u. die Arbeitsplätze vor allem von Ausländern besetzt werden könnten begegnet Präsident Tanis mit dem Modell a la Lihir Gold.Dort haben die umliegenden Bewohner absolute Priorität bei der Einstellung auf neu geschaffenen Arbeitsplätzen.Auch das Eröffnen einer kommerziellen Aktivität wie Shops, Restaurants, Marktstände, Strassenverkauf etc. ist an den Besitz einer lokalen Identitätskarte gebunden.So bleibt gewährleistet dass auch die lokale Bevölkerung am Aufschwung partizipiert.

Wenn man bedenkt dass zu BCL Miningzeiten mit den Nebengewerben ca. 10000 Menschen direkt oder indirekt für die Pangunamine arbeiteten so könnte über 1/4 der Gesamtbevölkerung ihren Lebensunterhalt dort verdienen.Wenn dazu noch ein Grossteil der Steuereinnamen Bougainville zugute kommen so ist Kabuis Vision vom "Kuwait des Pazifik" garnicht so abwegig. ;-))))))))))  

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroEconomic policy sets path for autonomy

22.03.10 11:42
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20100322/mohome.htm

By GORETH KENNETH

BOUGAINVILLE’S Minister for Business and Consumer Affairs Joseph Watawi tabled the Bougainville economic development policy, a blueprint for Bougainville autonomy in last week’s historical and final sitting for this government.
The policy was developed in consultation with the leaders, the public at large and the civil society.
Mr Watawi in his ministerial statement said that the new Bougainville economic development policy was a major step towards implementing that mission statement and as such was history in the making.
“For the first time we have a clear and unambiguous statement of what we are seeking to achieve and how we intend to go about achieving it,” said Mr Watawi.
“The economic policy also advocates broad based sustainable economic development based on agriculture and other natural resources such as forestry, fisheries and tourism.
“If well managed this can include the majority of the people, is sustainable and as research and development proceeds, can provide rising returns.
“To implement the new policy effectively we will require the government and the administration to think and act innovatively outside the box of the pedestrian and usual ways and means. Potential investors are already lining up and knocking on our door to invest on our terms.
“To ensure that the ABG gets the best out of this policy it will, amongst many other things, need a root and branch change in organisation and structures of the ABG and a serious overhaul of our financial management systems such that the budget is driven by the policy and the programs of the divisions, not the funding.
“The policy states the aim and objectives, it is up to us as the government to mobilise and manage all the resource which we can command to achieve those objectives with all possible dispatch. The incoming government must make hard decisions on its budget expenditure,” said Mr Watawi.

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroB"ville creates firsts

22.03.10 11:44
http://www.postcourier.com.pg/20100322/mohome.htm

By Tom Kathoa

THE Speaker of the Autonomous Bougainville Government House of Representatives Andrew Miriki says Bougainville is known for making history.
According to Mr Miriki, the first local level government was established in Bougainville, and again in 1975, Bougainville became the first provincial government in the country.
In 2005, Bougainville was granted autonomy status by the National Government and formed the first ABG Government under the leadership of then President Joseph Kabui.
Several provinces in the country, particularly New Ireland and East New Britain, are working towards having an autonomy status of some sort.
While they will be given partial autonomy, Bougainville’s case is different with the conduct of a referendum, a step towards eventual independence from Papua New Guinea.
The ABG Government and its constitution is also the first to have reserved seats for women, something the National Government is trying to copy, but is yet to make it a law.
In the ABG House, the deputy speaker is also a woman and it has a woman in Cabinet who has also acted in the position of President and Vice President.
The Speaker said Bougainville was again the first to end its term on the day the ABG president James Tanis celebrates his birthday.
Parliament was adjourned to allow members of the outgoing government, their staff, senior government officers and friends to attend what they termed as the “last and farewell” function. He congratulated all members of Parliament for their good performance, saying they did what they were able to do during their time in public office.
The Speaker challenged all members to remain united and appealed to the general public to seriously screen the candidates in order to return more of the sitting members.
Speaker Miriki joined Administrator Raymond Masono in saluting the members and urged them to walk, talk and hold their heads high.

555 Postings, 6342 Tage BOCandorra#3244 Na, wer hat denn jetzt das Copyright?

22.03.10 16:00

Ohne meinem Ex-Vize zu nahe zu treten: Die Äußerung Kabuis von 2008 (TV-Interview kurz vor seinem Tod), er wolle aus Bougainville ein Kuwait des Pazifiks machen, stammt nicht von ihm, sondern in aller Bescheidenheit aus meiner Feder! Sowohl The National als auch der Post-Courier haben mich schon im Mai 2006 ausführlich zitiert: www.bougainville-copper.eu/pageID_5695254.html . Zugegeben: Damals hatte ich nicht von Kuwait, sondern von den Vereinigten Arabischen Emiraten gesprochen, was der Fuchs Kabui dann zwei Jahre später einfach in "Kuwait" ummünzte. Natürlich ohne sich auf die ESBC zu beziehen! So war das! 

Axel G. Sturm Escaldes-Engordany, 22.03.2010

15640 Postings, 6346 Tage nekroDann............

22.03.10 16:09
...........darfst du dir wieder mal selbst auf die Schulter klopfen!!!!!

ABER GANZ FEST BITTE ;-))))))))))))))))  

703 Postings, 6171 Tage Tom0001Neutrale Stimmungswiedergabe?

22.03.10 22:19
Hab heute mal so bischen auf youtube zum Thema Panguna gestöbert. Da fand ich einen 2-teiligen Beitrag der vor ca 3Monaten eingestellt wurde und der laut Abspann 2008 produziert wurde.  Darin wurden jede Menge Leute auf Bougainville interviewt und alle waren gegen die Rückkehr von BCL nach Panguna. Davon war ich überrascht. Als ich mir den Abspann genauer angesehen habe, entdeckte ich dort unter den Danksagungen den Namen Vikki John.  Axel, jetzt müssen Sie mir helfen - der Name ist in meinem Gedächtnis mit irgendwas unbehaglichem behaftet - aber ich komm nicht mehr drauf, womit ich den Namen kombinieren muss. Jetzt beschleicht mich irgendwie das Gefühl, dass der Video-Beitrag - sagen wir mal - "hingebogen" wurde. L.Ds Reflexionen sind mir da eher ein bischen zu "rosig" angehaucht. Aber es gibt scheinbar keine wirklich neutrale aktuelle Reportage zur Stimmung der Allgemeinheit. So was wie eine Forsa-Umfrage;-). Hat schon mal jemand versucht Medien auf Bougainville und den beispiellosen Friedensprozess dort aufmerksam zu machen -ich denke z.B. an das "Auslandsjournal" - solche Formate gibts bestimmt in AU oder USA auch könnte ich mir vorstellen. Viele z.B. afrikanische Staaten mit bürgerkriegsähnlichen Zuständen könnten sich doch da eine Menge vom Friedensprozess auf Bougainville abschauen.

Gruß Tom

P.S. Axel, Sie sollten evtl. das Who is who "in the ESBC" aktualisieren.  

450 Postings, 6342 Tage LongwilliVikki John

22.03.10 22:28
Hallo Tom0001,

ja, deine Einschätzung was Vikki John angeht geht schon in die richtige Richtung.
Vikki John ist unter anderem Herausgeber eines Newsletters zum Thema "Autonomie auf Bougainville".
Er war und ist einer der alten Bürgerkriegskämpfer und ist zu 100% gegen eine Mineneröffnung, egal von wem.

Longwilli  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 128 | 129 |
| 131 | 132 | ... 979  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben