Calypte Only Company with Full Menu of Tests.

Seite 121 von 144
Neuester Beitrag: 03.03.11 19:06
Eröffnet am:08.04.05 22:44von: Brokersince1.Anzahl Beiträge:4.592
Neuester Beitrag:03.03.11 19:06von: schubby1Leser gesamt:220.592
Forum:Hot-Stocks Leser heute:12
Bewertet mit:

Seite: < 1 | ... | 119 | 120 |
| 122 | 123 | ... 144  >  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl@Lucky

11.07.06 14:14

vielleicht bekommen die, eine neue Site ...

Das kann nicht Normal sein, da wird bestimmt was dahinter stecken...  

1963 Postings, 7621 Tage LuckyStrikehttp://www.calypte.com/ nicht verfügbar!

11.07.06 16:23
na aber hallo !!!!!!!

1963 Postings, 7621 Tage LuckyStrikeWir können "www.calypte.com" nicht finden.!! o. T.

11.07.06 17:26

Angehängte Grafik:
e015.gif
e015.gif

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahlDa es hier, in letzter Zeit zu Ruhig geworden ist

12.07.06 00:15
Re: Timing - China Approval
by: bruzzones2000 (53/California)
Long-Term Sentiment: Strong Buy
07/11/06 02:25 pm
Msg: 31967 of 32006

LOL....

Do you REALLY think a national politician, holding one of the highest seats in a foreign country, and who is vested into this company with almost forty percent of its stock would actually do something that would devalue the company like "take it away" as you phrased?

The value is in the stock and the future of the company. It is what will allow future financing of the company.

If you recall, Orasure just had to go through MAJOR financing and extension of their loan this week...

With the money Marr has in this project, they are anticipating "big returns" not simply sole ownership of a product that has a major competitor in the U.S. There is NO way, they would even consider going private.

You are thinking way too small and I believe they are thinking very, very big.

I am not concerned about the AMEX. At the price of the stock, it makes little difference where the company trades. What makes the difference are the approvals and subsequent sales.

Subj: Re: Timing - China Approval
By: cato___
Date: 07/11/06 02:19 pm

Yeah, Great for Calypte and Marr.... but if Calypte gets delisted and Marr takes the assets because of the associated laon default... what good does that do us?

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31964 by cato___  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahlPro&Contra

12.07.06 01:20
Re: Tim says its a new server install is
by: rapid_test_rewards
07/11/06 02:28 pm
Msg: 31968 of 32019

"I believe HIV tests are available over the counter in Africa. There were HIV tests on grocery shelves last year by another company. I have been unable to find anything that precludes over the counter sales in South Africa....have you found anything as of yet." Bruzzones

So, if you don't see in writing where it is "precluded" then it must be approved??? Oh my, that's bassackwards thinking. Make it easy on yourself and see if you can find a Calypte PR where they state they can sell OTC in Africa.

"As to the server, its only logic. The website was geared toward the R&D stage and introduced the global structure and development for marketing, not the actual marketing." Bruzzones

I had no idea that some servers were made especially for R&D stage companies and that other servers were made for Global Marketing companies. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31965 by bruzzones2000  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl.....

12.07.06 01:22
My Krystal Ball says: GOOD NEWS Coming
by: ph8500
07/11/06 02:33 pm
Msg: 31973 of 32020

PLACE YOUR BETS !!!

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl..

12.07.06 01:22
Re: Tim says its a new server install is
07/11/06 02:58 pm
Msg: 31976 of 32020

Perhaps you can explain why, last year, there were HIV rapid blood tests on the grocery store shelves in South Africa?

The same logic applies. Just because it doesn't state there is over the counter approval, especially based on the above, that there ISN'T over the counter approval in South Africa.

In Kenya, within the parliament in the past month, they have discussed using "home tests" and making them available...does Kenya have home tests already? I don't know...

I have been unable to find, as of yet, whether or not individuals can market HIV tests over the counter in African countries. Why don't you tell us...

As to the server, some have better capabilities than others...LOL!!! For a smaller developing R&D company, they didn't need the capabilities of some of the larger servers. Now, as an international marketing company, more than likely they need far more capability. Only logical....

Subj: Re: Tim says its a new server install is
By: rapid_test_rewards
Date: 07/11/06 02:28 pm

"I believe HIV tests are available over the counter in Africa. There were HIV tests on grocery shelves last year by another company. I have been unable to find anything that precludes over the counter sales in South Africa....have you found anything as of yet." Bruzzones

So, if you don't see in writing where it is "precluded" then it must be approved??? Oh my, that's bassackwards thinking. Make it easy on yourself and see if you can find a Calypte PR where they state they can sell OTC in Africa.

"As to the server, its only logic. The website was geared toward the R&D stage and introduced the global structure and development for marketing, not the actual marketing." Bruzzones

I had no idea that some servers were made especially for R&D stage companies and that other servers were made for Global Marketing companies. ROFL!!!!!!!!!!

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31968 by rapid_test_rewards

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl....

12.07.06 01:23
07/11/06 03:07 pm
Msg: 31979 of 32020

You are too funny!

The folks involved in this company in one way or another are:

1. A major national politician of a world power, the founder of one of largest oil companies in the world, the owner of a very large telecommunications company in China and that region, an internet security company in the U.S. and abroad (to only mention a few ventures) and one of the most admired persons in that region.

2. A member of the Board of Directors of one of the largest steel companies in the world and the founder of one of the largest telecommunications companies in Europe, a former executive for one of the largest insurance companies in the world and a former executive at the World Bank.

3. The CEO of one of the largest transportation companies in Europe and Africa and a major celebrity.

4. The Queen of Jordan

5. A world leader who fought against apartheid

6. The icon of global hair products and hair styling.

7. Several are individuals who complete global fund raising for social conscious causes, including world hunger.

Your suggestion that Marr would take the company private is ludicrous, at best.

Orasure is selling for over $8 a share and they primarily market in the U.S. The global interest of Calypte is far bigger than that market. It takes public funding to make it work, not private funding. Public companies become global interests, not private companies. The money is in the share price of the stock, which he is holding, not in the technology. You are thinking like a donut store franchise owner, not a global interest.

Date: 07/11/06 02:30 pm

First of all I didn't use the phrase "Take it away".

Second of all, I was clearly suggesting that Marr would take the company private. Thereby receiveing 100% of the value for a 40% investment.

That's how rich people get that way.

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31970 by cato___  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl...

12.07.06 01:24
07/11/06 03:33 pm
Msg: 31984 of 32020

All you have to do is look at the date of that clause, well before approvals were received in different countries and before major purchase agreements, like the one last week arrived. It was drafted during the planning stages and privatization wouldn't behoove Marr at all.

The major motivation for companies that are in a global growth stage include efforts to attain a dominant market position as well as short-term financial gains in terms of stock value.

Most of the large deals do not necessarily require cash or new funds, as they can be based on a mutual exchange of stock. The stock is what keeps the smaller companies alive until the revenue comes in. It is what most financing is based upon.

Privatization would decrease the value of the company and would not allow the ability for the lofty goals as private cash would have to be used. It would tie up more of their own money, which they also use in other ventures. Your logic doesn't make sense, at all...especially, if they couldn't move as quickly as they wished with not having shares to sell in the company. They would simply be left with a small operation, forced to use their own funding and wouldn't grow. All he would be left with is a loss of his investment and the technology, which would not equate, in asset terms, to the amount of the investment.

Mergers and acquisitions are what keep global interests alive and in order to have that, one needs a public company. They account for most of the FDI growth in the last years.

Marr would have no interest in privatizing and has extended the conditions of the loans on many occasions.

If you are that concerned about it, I would guess you would have sold by now. As for me, I have no concerns.

Date: 07/11/06 03:17 pm

If its ludicrous, why was it written into the loan agreements? ....and why was default defined to specifically include delisting from the AMEX?

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31983 by cato___  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl.

12.07.06 01:25
07/11/06 04:12 pm
Msg: 31987 of 32020

Cato,

Over the past two years, on this message board, we have heard your continued concerns, echoed with that of Mobosox, who has bashed this company for six years while claiming no financial interest in it and I have often wondered why you are invested at all.

I understand your concerns, but don't understand why you would remain invested if you have such deep concerns about the company. I don't see it as a concern or as much as an issue as you do and if I did, I certainly wouldn't be invested in the company.

It comes down to weighing and balancing the pros vs the cons and speculating on what "could be." Clearly, you put more emphasis on the negative of what "could be" rather than the advancements the company has made. Marr has not indicated any desire to go private and in fact, has extended loans. It would not behoove him to go private due to the high cost of R&D for biotechs. If you don't trust it, simply quit whining, sell your shares and move on.

It seems to me, you are looking for a "sure thing." For an established company, if the risk at twenty cents a share is too high for you, you can always sell and purchase Orasure at over $8 a share. Or you can simply hold and wait and see if Calypte, in a much larger global market with a better, advanced technology will reach that same level or higher in the future.

For me, its worth the risk and I am very positive about the company and the accomplishments they have made. I am very positive about the management.

I recommend you go to the SEC website and review all the 10Qs since 1/1/2002 and review all the documents.

There you will find all the agreements, all the extensions, the dates of those agreements and extensions and the terms. Review them all carefully.

If that doesn't alleviate your concerns, then I would suggest perhaps you purchase Orasure at $8 a share so you won't take a chance of losing .20 a share on this company.

And keep in mind, just as in the past few days, it is not hard to lose twenty cents a share in Orasure.

Date: 07/11/06 03:43 pm

The date? Are you saying that that clause has be updated or replaced in some way and is no longer operative? If so, please post a link or copy and paste the amendment.

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31985 by cato___  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl......

12.07.06 01:27
07/11/06 04:45 pm
Msg: 31993 of 32020

Absolutely, BPN...

Just patiently awaiting.

Have a terrific day!

By: bpn988
Date: 07/11/06 04:33 pm

Bruzzones2000 , my my... your clear and to the point...

well for me... it does make for some concern when your dealing with a company in this range of investment... so, all little signs, relevant or not…. bring to question the concern… I still hold this stock…and really think things are going to happen in a very favorable way…
You don’t sign an agreement with a CEO as that if you don’t have a major plan in place that you already can see is achievable or is in place already… It will indeed be very calming when news of these different events are released…
Enjoy your day… but heck… well be happy when the web site is up again!!! lol

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31991 by bpn988  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl.......

12.07.06 01:28
07/11/06 05:11 pm
Msg: 31996 of 32020

I feel it is extremely provocative, however have not had the opportunity to perform detailed, indepth DD on it and am not familiar with the technologies of those companies which is extremely specific. It is something I intend to do in the very near future.

At first glance, it is something that HIGHLY peaked my interest especially with the need and today's trends as well as future potential.

Best to you! :)))

By: bpn988
Date: 07/11/06 04:54 pm

and also you wonderful person... ;-)

might you have had a chance to look at those stocks I referenced to you a while back...???
I like them and own them...but you seem to be much more on top your game at this stuff than I...
havea great day !!!
b

Posted as a reply to: Msg 31994 by bpn988  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahlUuuund WebSite funktioniert wieder ; ) o. T.

12.07.06 01:35

227 Postings, 6670 Tage calyritter_die_Rattesagt mal brokersince und luckystrike,

13.07.06 18:21
wie masochistisch muß man veranlagt sein, um die verarschung bei caly immer noch mitzumachen. jetzt haben wir bald mitte juli und immer noch keine definitven china-zulassungen und auch noch keine umsätze. worauf hofft ihr 2 süßen denn noch.

wäre da nicht ein bischen einsicht und selbstkritik angebracht, nachdem ihr es ziemlich genau 2 jahre nicht glauben wolltet, dass caly betrug ist?

ende juli kommt das amex-delisting und mir ist absolut zweifelhaft, worauf ihr 2 wartet. welche wunderlösung soll helfen, dass amexlisitng zu erhalten???? das q-2 ist um und mörderumsätze sind, wie von mir prognostiziert, auch wieder nicht gelaufen.

was werdet ihr wieder für zahlen haben? muß euch der drohend kursrutsch erst wieder windelweich klopfen, bevor ihr es glaubt? was meint ihr, was ein amexdelisting und erneute q-2-zahlen mit einem umsatz von, sagen wir: 200.000$, mit exzessivem verlust für den kurs bedeuten würde?

die 0,10$ dürftet ihr dann deutlich von unten sehen. aber ihr seid die schmerzen wohl schon gewohnt...kopfschüttel.

das hat nichts mehr mit klardenkendem menschenverstand zu tun...  

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahlJoelü, nun gib ruhe und lies ; )

13.07.06 21:08
Calypte Receives African Order for Aware(TM) HIV-1/2 Oral Fluid Rapid Tests
                  MineSeeker to Supply AIDS Tests in Africa

LAKE OSWEGO, Ore., July 13 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Calypte Biomedical Corporation (Amex: HIV) (the "Company"), medical diagnostic tests manufacturer for the professional point of care (PRO) and over the counter (OTC) segments of the market for the detection of antibodies to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV), announced today that it has received an initial order for 35,500 units of its Aware(TM) HIV-1/2 oral fluid rapid test. This initial order has been placed through Gennaria Comercio International Lda on behalf of MineSeeker Foundation and will be sold through Calypte's exclusive distributors in Africa once final destinations are known. Calypte currently has approval to sell its rapid oral fluid test in South Africa and Kenya. Based on Calypte's communications with MineSeeker, this is the first firm order of a series of orders totaling 1.0 million tests that MineSeeker intends placing with Calypte over the next 12 months.

Gennaria represents several humanitarian organizations, including MineSeeker, which plans to launch a large-scale HIV testing initiative in Africa beginning this September.

Nelson Mandela said: "As a patron of MineSeeker, I totally support the AIDS test initiative. The tests will remove the fear of many people who believe they may be infected and who are nervous about blood testing. Fear is a terrible affliction, whether it is the fear of treading on a mine or the fear not knowing if you are HIV positive."

Roger I. Gale, Calypte's Chairman and Chief Executive Officer commented, "We have long believed we have been developing an effective solution in the battle against HIV/AIDS with a non-invasive rapid diagnostic test. Now that we are receiving approvals in HIV-stricken areas in Sub-Saharan Africa, we are targeting humanitarian organizations that want to make significant contributions in the fight against AIDS."

Mr. Mike Kendrick, founder of MineSeeker, stated, "The intended first order of 1 million tests is part of a larger MineSeeker initiative to deliver 5 million HIV oral fluid rapid tests to Africa. The purchase of the initial 1 million Aware(TM) HIV-1/2 oral swab rapid tests will be donated to NGOs for distribution in the field or sold, at cost."

Mr. Kendrick continued, "While the primary objective of MineSeeker is the eradication of land mines, we are also committed to the regeneration of the local communities. Without that, the clearance of mines is only part of the answer. Land will be returned to the people to grow food and a foster management program installed to help re-establish themselves. This will mean growing good quality crops that will lift the natural immunity system -- particularly helping AIDS sufferers. The introduction of the Aware(TM) product will help re-build the confidence of these communities."

About MineSeeker Foundation:

The MineSeeker Foundation (www.mineseeker.com) is primarily involved with the removal of land mines. The foundation has a new initiative, the 'Sole of Africa' initiative, which includes returning mine free land back to agriculture and an educational and empowerment program that trains local people to farm and vocational training for people unable to find work, including land mine and AIDS victims.

The MineSeeker Foundation Patrons include Nelson Mandela, Sir Richard Branson, Queen Noor of Jordon, Graca Machel, John Paul Dejoria and Brad Pitt. The Foundation is supported by other leading NGOs including 'Feed the Children', The International Youth Foundation and The Salvation Army.

About Calypte Biomedical:

Calypte Biomedical Corporation (www.calypte.com) is a U.S.-based healthcare company focused on the development and commercialization of diagnostic testing products for the detection of sexually transmitted diseases such as the HIV-1 BED Incidence EIA and new diagnostic test products for the rapid detection of HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases, several of which do not require blood samples. Calypte believes there is a significant need for rapid detection of such diseases globally to control their proliferation, particularly in developing countries, which lack the medical infrastructure to support laboratory-based testing. Calypte believes that testing for HIV and other sexually transmitted infectious diseases may make important contributions to public health, and could increase the likelihood of treating those with undetected HIV and other sexually transmitted diseases.

Statements in this press release that are not historical facts are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended. Those statements include statements regarding the intent, belief or current expectations of the Company and its management. Such statements reflect management's current views, are based on certain assumptions and involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results, events, or performance may differ materially from the above forward-looking statements due to a number of important factors, and will be dependent upon a variety of factors, including, but not limited to, the Company's ability to obtain additional financing, if and as needed, and access funds from its existing financing arrangements that will allow it to continue its current and future operations and whether demand for its test products in domestic and international markets will generate sufficient revenues to achieve positive cash flow and profitability. The Company undertakes no obligation to publicly update these forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances that occur after the date hereof or to reflect any change in the Company's expectations with regard to these forward-looking statements or the occurrence of unanticipated events. Factors that may impact the Company's success are more fully disclosed in the Company's most recent public filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission ("SEC"), including its annual report on Form 10-KSB for the year ended December 31, 2005 and its subsequent filings with the SEC.

Company Contact:    Theodore R Gwin, Chief Financial Officer    (971) 204-0282    email:tgwin@calypte.com    Investor Relations Contact:    Tim Clemensen,    Rubenstein Investor Relations    Phone: (212) 843-9337    email:tclemensen@rubensteinir.comSOURCE  Calypte Biomedical    -0-                             07/13/2006    /CONTACT:  Company, Theodore R Gwin, Chief Financial Officer,+1-971-204-0282, tgwin@calypte.com; Investor Relations, Tim Clemensen,Rubenstein Investor Relations, +1-212-843-9337, tclemensen@rubensteinir.com/    /Web site:  http://www.calypte.com                http://www.mineseeker.com /    (HIV)CO:  Calypte Biomedical Corporation; MineSeeker Foundation; Gennaria Comercio     International LdaST:  Oregon, South Africa, KenyaIN:  HEA MTC BIOSU:  NPTKJ-- NYTH127 --4795 07/13/2006 14:31 EDT http://www.prnewswire.com

http://phx.corporate-ir.net/...ewsArticle&ID=881886&highlight=

730 Postings, 6824 Tage OttomanRosendahl@Lucky

13.07.06 21:15

wolltest du nicht Umsätze sehen? Nun dies ist erst der Anfang ; )  

1963 Postings, 7621 Tage LuckyStrikeund der kurs?? - ? o. T.

14.07.06 09:04

Angehängte Grafik:
g030.gif
g030.gif

227 Postings, 6670 Tage calyritter_die_Rattesag mal brokersince, willst du uns allen und dir

14.07.06 10:39
selber einen bären aufbinden???? die ursprügliche meldung hörte sich ganz anders an!

1.000.000. units sofort verkauft, noch im 2 quartal 2006!!!

jetzt sind es erstmal nur 35.500 units!!! sag mal broker, hast du die persönlich gekauft? du als caly-großaktionär, damit caly überhaupt mal umsätze vorweisen kann? muhahahahahaha. junge, junge mach dich doch nicht lächerlich!!!

warte mal ab, wie gruselig eure q-2-zahlen wieder werden....das delisting kommt.

warum steht bei den 1 mio-units nichts von einer umsatzsumme dabei???????? mal wieder zum selbstkostenpreis??????????

so ist die meldung wenig greifbar. kurzer zucker auf die 0,22$, damit ein paar einsichtige noch über 0,20$ aussteigen konnten. das war es dann mal wieder.

der glaube an caly ist nicht mehr vorhanden. 2,8.mio-teile gehandelt und der sk bei 0,19$...peinlich, peinlich. aber kein wunder, da euch caly seit jahr und tag verarscht. ihr bettelt ja förmlich darum, dass man euch hinters licht führt.

wie lange willst du dich selbst und andere noch betrügen?  

227 Postings, 6670 Tage calyritter_die_Rattetrotz der meldung fällt der kurs um 5%, klasse

14.07.06 10:42
charttechnik:

Support/Resistance
Type Value Conf.
resist. 0.28 14
resist. 0.23 3
resist. 0.22 8
resist. 0.21 2
resist. 0.20 2
resist. 0.20 30
resist. 0.19 66
supp 0.18 2
supp 0.18 42
supp 0.17 8

starke widerstände bei 0,19$. ich dacht, ihr seht den $ nach den ersten aufträgen?

muhhahahahaha  

227 Postings, 6670 Tage calyritter_die_Ratteeure letzten trades:

14.07.06 10:44
Time & Sales  
Price Size    Exch Time
0.20 731300    AMX 18:21:32
0.19 2600    NDD 15:59:48
0.19 1700    NDD 15:59:48
0.20 5700    NDD 15:59:28
0.20 4200    NDD 15:59:28
0.20 10000    AMX 15:58:54
0.20 8100    PAC 15:58:37
0.20 6800    PAC 15:58:37
0.20 20000    NSX 15:58:24
0.20 20000    PAC 15:58:24
0.20 2500    NSX 15:53:10
0.19 3000    AMX 15:50:18
0.20 1100    NDD 15:49:52
0.20 8400    NDD 15:48:36
0.20 2500    AMX 15:48:17
0.20 60500    AMX 15:47:12
0.20 8000    NDD 15:47:04
0.20 41500    NDD 15:47:04
0.20 36000    NSX 15:45:37
0.20 1000    NSX 15:45:37
0.20 5000    NDD 15:43:23
0.20 500    NDD 15:43:23
0.20 1600    NDD 15:42:38
0.20 4500    PAC 15:42:37
0.20 100    NDD 15:42:03
0.20 100    AMX 15:41:35
0.20 100    PAC 15:41:30
0.20 100    NDD 15:41:29
0.20 200    AMX 15:41:17
0.20 400    PAC 15:41:14

durchschnittshandelskurs:  0.203$, klasse, die ersten 35.500 units sind wohl der umsatz eines schlecker-marktes in afrika....  

227 Postings, 6670 Tage calyritter_die_Rattewas meint ihr, wo ihr kurstechnisch steht, wenn

14.07.06 10:47
das delisting kommt + grottenschlechte q-zahlen?

auf jedenfall unter 0,10$ bei dann schnell über 300.000.000 shares zur befriedigung der cash-quote(durch GALEs horrendes abzocker-gehalt)  

1963 Postings, 7621 Tage LuckyStrikeStop Joelu

14.07.06 11:08
35.500 units x 25 Tests sind = 887500 Tests richtige Zahlen hier reinstellen ok?  

1963 Postings, 7621 Tage LuckyStrike0der auch 50 pro Set !?

14.07.06 11:23
AwareTM HIV - 1/2 BSP
Rapid Test for detection of HIV-1 & 2 antibodies
25; 50
Rapid
98006 / 98007

227 Postings, 6670 Tage calyritter_die_Ratteaha, 25 pro unit...du bist dir da sehr sicher?

14.07.06 12:38
warum steht dann nichts von revenues in der meldung? da ist doch wieder was faul!!!

wahrscheinlich wieder zum selbstkostenpreis verschenkt, damit überhaupt mal jemand das zeug ausprobiert.

die länder scheinen mehr auf trinity und orasure zu stehen, die ja auch nachweislich millionen-umsätze machen!  

227 Postings, 6670 Tage calyritter_die_Rattejunge, junge, junge,

14.07.06 16:15
wie lange wollt ihr euch noch hier die fresse von GALE polieren lassen???

Time & Sales most recent  next page
Rec. Time Action Price Volume
10:10:40 AM Trade 0.19  1000  
10:10:28 AM Ask 0.19  46000  
10:09:28 AM Ask 0.19  120100  
10:09:28 AM Ask 0.19  118100  
10:09:28 AM Trade 0.19  5000  
10:09:22 AM Trade 0.19  5000  
10:07:14 AM Trade 0.19  2000  
10:01:24 AM Trade 0.19  3000  
9:58:28 AM Bid 0.18  571000  
9:58:26 AM Bid 0.18  611000  
9:58:26 AM Trade 0.18  25000  
9:58:08 AM Bid 0.18  636000  
9:55:58 AM Ask 0.19  123100  
9:55:58 AM Trade 0.19  1000  
9:53:22 AM Ask 0.19  123700  
9:53:22 AM Ask 0.19  123600  
9:53:22 AM Ask 0.19  123500  
9:53:04 AM Ask 0.19  123400  
9:53:04 AM Trade 0.18  200  
9:52:56 AM Trade 0.19  45000  
9:50:08 AM Ask 0.19  123200  
9:50:08 AM Trade 0.19  1000  
9:50:06 AM Trade 0.19  4000  
9:49:36 AM Ask 0.19  123800  
9:49:34 AM Ask 0.19  124000  
9:49:32 AM Trade 0.19  5000  
9:49:14 AM Bid 0.18  596000  
9:48:34 AM Ask 0.19  123800  
9:48:34 AM Ask 0.19  117900  
9:48:34 AM Ask 0.19  109900  
9:48:34 AM Ask 0.19  84900  
9:48:32 AM Ask 0.19  10800  
9:48:30 AM Bid 0.18  587000  
9:48:30 AM Bid 0.19  100  
9:48:30 AM Trade 0.19  11000  
9:48:28 AM Bid 0.19  6000  
9:48:28 AM Trade 0.19  25000  
9:48:26 AM Bid 0.19  11000  

das mit dem auftrag kann ja wohl nicht so der bringer sein!!!! man, man, man, wenigstens ein großteil hat es vermutlich jetzt kapiert, was hier gespielt wird...  

Seite: < 1 | ... | 119 | 120 |
| 122 | 123 | ... 144  >  
   Antwort einfügen - nach oben